Chapter 6

3rd Person's POV

Tsuna thought, that that event would be the last time he would see the demon child. Beside he knew that Hibari is a lone wolf and hates crowding. But to his surprise Hibari was leaning on the School gates. First He thought Hibari was chilling, but when he was near Hibari (and attempt to ignore the raven) Tsuna was suddenly pull by the back collar near Hibari, Hibari let go and turn around.

"Come with me." Hibari said.

Tsuna nod and follow behind Hibari.

Hibari, realize something yesterday when he first met this omnivore he doesn't have any urges to bite him to death which was strange. The Omnivore is strange itself anyway, and Hibari felt like he needed to get close to Tsuna to be able to learn the flames that he wanted to learn.

Tsuna then was surprise that Hibari lead him towards a Japanese Mansion, which he assume that is where Hibari live. The servants there greeted there Young master who just "Hn." as a respond and greeted Tsuna too. Hibari end up leading Tsuna on a spot near the garden.

Tsuna was sitting on his knees with a table in front of him and some cookies. The Yellow bird was on the table too while Tsuna was smiling and patting the bird as he was feeding it. It looks like Tsuna enjoy doing this and Hibari doesn't mind the cute scenes.

Hibari was calm, leaning against the door frame while watching the Clouds from above he was thinking about this certain Omnivore and the flames he just saw. But like Tsuna said he should be patient, means he shouldn't stress hisself thinking about the flames and all. But lately he was thinking about this omnivore. It was the first time he had manage to tolerate someone, and some how the only person he could do a semi-normal conversation with. He knew all he wanted from this Omnivore was how to learn the flames he had, but somehow he felt calm and warm from the inside whenever his with this omnivore.

"How does It feel when you first summon the flames?" Hibari ask.

"Well, It felt warm and calm. I was so Calm, very calm and nice feeling of Warm. Like when your seeing a sun set, setting in the horizon or Seeking the clouds up in the sky as you lay on the soft grass with a gentle breeze." Tsuna said.

Hibari seems to relax at that words, all of those things are sure relaxing, calm and warm. He sure would do that if there will be no Herbivores disturbing the peace in Namimori. Tsuna then seems to have an Idea suddenly pop out in his mind.

"Hibari San? Do you know Meditation?" Tsuna said.

"Hn." Hibari said.

"Then, Do you think that it can help you summon your flames?" Tsuna said.

Hibari widen his eyes as he realize that. "Hn." Hibari said and stand up and walk out of the room. Tsuna was curious at where would Hibari go, but he was surprise when Hibari went to come back with an old book.

"Meditation Book." Hibari said and Tsuna nod.

"Well, If your gonna meditate I'll be here in the corner if you have question and I'll do my best to answer them correctly. While at it, can I also read some books of my own?" Tsuna said and Hibari nod. Tsuna then smile and went to the corner and start to read Italian books.

While Hibari focus in his meditation.

*********************************

2 weeks Follow the same routine, Hibari would pick Tsuna up in his school and go to his house. But Hibari notice that Tsuna has cuts and bruises on Tsuna's arm and legs which was new every time he would pick this omnivore up. It bothers him a bit and wanted to ask the omnivore but his focus now is the flames first and once he had succeed he will ask Tsuna about it.

They always parted ways before dinner time.

So one day, Tsuna was at Hibari's residence and he was reading a book while Hibari was laying down, as his pillow and close eyes calmly and peacefully.

Hibari wanted to really learn that flames and protect his turf and his pack. He open his one eyes and saw Tsuna was reading, he observe the omnivore who the first person who is willing to spend time with him. And Hibari seems not bother by the other's presence. Although he thought that he only want this omnivore in his side because of the flames but... there is something from inside that Hibari can't explain as to why he needed to stay beside this Omnivore.

Suddenly he felt something warm in him build up. Tsuna look at Hibari and saw that in Hibari's hand there is a purple flame just burst out.

"Woah! Thats Cool. You did Hibari-san. " Tsuna said happily.

Hibari was looking at his hand and was mesmerize with it. But the flames disappeared after some minutes, Hibari try to summon it again and he did it.

"It feels strange, But it did felt warm and calm though I'm feeling energize and ready to bite people to death at this moment. " Hibari said, yes all of Tsuna said being calm and warm was there but he also get excited for some reason.

"Do you know how to increase it?"Hibari ask and Tsuna shook his head.

" As I told you I'd unlock mine in a trial and error situation. But I'm sure you could know how to increased it in a matter of time." Tsuna said and smile warmly to Hibari, but deep inside he was a bit sad because after this He don't have any reason anymore to see the Raven. He is sure Hibari wanted to be alone too and don't want to spend to someone as Dame-Tsuna.

"Hn." Hibari reply to Tsuna.

Tsuna then fix his things," I should probably go now Hibari-san, Its almost sun set anyway. "

"Hn. I'll start on patrol." Hibari said.

.

Turns out Hibari end up walking him towards his house.

"Why are you patrolling here? usually you start at the other side?" Tsuna ask.

"I can patrol wherever I want, beside you seem to cause more trouble with you always cover in Small injuries" Hibari said

With that Tsuna blush a bit feeling embarrass. But he did stay silent. As they were now in front of Sawada's house hold

"Thanks For walking me." Tsuna said and politely bow at Hibari.

"Hn." Hibari said.

"Bye Hibari san take care and good luck with your patrol." Tsuna smile before turning around and walk inside the house.

Somehow, that scene make Hibari smirk a little.

It seems this omnivore made him happy.

----------------------------------------
Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy