Chapter 34

3rd person's POV

Tsuna woke up feeling very cold and weak. He try to sat up but suddenly he felt nausea so he collapse back on the bed. But still conscious. He was also panting like his out of oxygen since his chess felt heavy.

He suddenly cough harshly and stop.

"I have a fever? Its been awhile. Since the last time I have feeling something like this. I don't get sick since I've been drinking the Yellow pills. But now I don't have them... And my Body is slowly going back to what it was when I was born.... Weak." Tsuna thought as he close his eyes and curl like a ball on his blanket.

"I'll just rest for now." Tsuna said and cough a little before falling to the darkness.

*******************************

Reborn wonder as to why Tsuna wasn't awake at this time if hour. Usually early in the morning Tsuna is already making breakfast. So he decided to go and check Tsuna on his room and saw Tsuna was still sleeping, that was what reborn thought.

But further Examination, He saw how Tsuna have a fever. Reborn jump near Tsuna's face and put his tiny hands on Tsuna's forehead.

"His too warm." Reborn Thought.

So Reborn Quickly summon his flames and heal Tsuna a bit. Tsuna seems to feel it and lean closer to the yellow flames that Reborn emit on his hand. Tsuna the groan and open his tired eyes.

"Reborn?" Tsuna said.

"Hn. Just go back and rest. You have a fever." Reborn said and Tsuna just nod and close his eyes again and went to sleep.

When Reborn unsummon his flames and touch Tsuna's forehead his warm cooldown but not totally. So Reborn went to wake Yoshi with his beautiful method again which again Yoshi complains and argue.

Then the same routine was made.

*********************************
I-pin was left in the house again, but when she found out that Tsuna was sick despite knowing him just yesterday. She took care of Tsuna.

She Put the wet towel on Tsuna's forehead . She wanted to cook Tsuna something but she doesn't know how to and trying would put herself in danger since she was just 7 years old.

Tsuna woke up around 10 am. He then manage to sat up, but still feeling a little bit Nausea and weak. But he manage to not collapse back on his bed back. He was hungry so he decided to make something so he went down stairs and saw I-pin was using Yoshi's laptop (probably Reborn let her use it, because if its Yoshi he won't ever let anyone use it.) and was seeing in the YouTube how to cook a soup.

"Good Morning I-pin." Tsuna greeted.

I-pin was surprise a bit but she smile. "Good Morning Tsuna-nii, Wait Are you feeling better?" I-pin ask.

"I am. I just need a little rest. But I'm hungry so I'll just gonna make me some food." Tsuna said.

"Sorry, I-pin suppose to make a soup but I-pin doesn't know how to so I-pin watch Video hoping I-pin would know." I-pin said and look down.