Chapter 11

3rd person's POV

When Tsuna is on patrol today with Kyoya, and so far Namimori is at peace thanks to the demon Prefect beside him. They already done eating dinner too since Kyoya won't let Tsuna go home unless this brunet eat a dinner or drink his medicine that Shamal gave him.

Now Tsuna and Kyoya was walking towards Tsuna's home making sure Tsuna is OK. But as The two was near the Sawada's residence Kyoya notice Tsuna smile sadly.

"What's wrong?" Kyoya ask.

"My father is at home tonight, and I wonder if... If he could remember me.." Tsuna said.

"Hn. Its impossible to forget you. Those who does are herbivores." Kyoya said trying to assured his friend

Tsuna chuckled. "I guess, Thank You again Kyoya for this day." Tsuna said and smile.

"Hn. If your in danger Run to my house." Kyoya said and Pat Tsuna's head before he turn around and walk away. Tsuna smile seeing that and turn around as he reach for the knob and open the door.

He then saw that in the living room there Yoshi was sitting on the lap of Iemitsu and there is some Guy sitting in a sofa too. The guy turn his head to Tsuna who was shock a bit. That's the first time that someone in the house notice his existence or when he will be home.

Tsuna smile at that guy and bow slightly and run towards his room.

Tsuna sigh as he got to his room and decided to get ready to bed. But before he could, his intuition warn him that someone is coming towards his Room. So he waited patiently until he heard a knock.

Tsuna walk towards the door and open it. He saw Iemitsu and The Guy from earlier.

"Hi My Little Tuna-Fish." Iemitsu said and smile.

"Hi Dad." Tsuna said and smile.

"Can we go in?" Iemitsu said.

Tsuna nod and step out of the way. The two examine the room and was surprise its clean Unlike Yoshi who had a room with full of comics lying around.

The Guy walk to Tsuna's shelf and saw some Italian books, and some English books. Mostly they are Fictions books stories, Fantasy, mystery and Sci-fic.

"Do you read all of this?" The guy ask and Tsuna nod.

"Oh? That's great actually." The guy said.

"Pls Mr. Sit down. " Tsuna said as he pull a chair from his study desk and offer it to the guy.

The guy smile. "Thank you. " The guys said and sat down on the chair.

"Dad, can Sit down on the bed. Sorry I only have one Chair." Tsuna said politely.

"No its OK. At least I could do this to My Cute Tuna-Fish." Iemitsu said and run pull Tsuna to his lap which shock Tsuna a hit but felt a bit embarrass when his Father hug him from behind. But he smile a little feeling the warmth of his father.

"So, Tsuna this is my Boss From I were I work. " Iemitsu said

"Hello Tsunayoshi, call me Timoteo-san" Timoteo said.

"Nice to meet you Timoteo-san." Tsuna said politely .

"You had interesting books in your shelf do you read all of them?" Timoteo ask.

"Yeah, I mostly read them or go to the public Library to read. I can't really play like other Children do because I collapse or faint. So I end up just doing a relaxing activity." Tsuna said.