Chapter 44

3rd Person's Pov

Currently Tsuna was laying on his bed, while looking up the ceiling. He was already Discharge from the Hospital 4 days ago but until now his still Thinking about the fact that he will become the Vongola Decimo. He really didn't wantto be involved in Mafia world, but Reborn was right. Everything that happened to his life currently is actually a sign that he would, and will always be connected to Mafia, specially him having the Vongola blood. Don't forget his Flames, he knows his flames is somehow special because unlike Yoshi's flames that only do destruction his flames can be just warm and calm you down.

Suddenly Tsuna heard a knock. He sat up and say "Come in."

The door open and it revealed Reborn.

"Oh? Hi,Reborn." Tsuna called.

"Hm~ Are you in a good Condition today?" Reborn asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Tsuna asked Politely.

"Can you show your fighting skills and Flames to me?" Reborn said.

Tsuna was surprise with that.

"I think so, Yeah." Tsuna said.

"Don't Doubt. You and Yoshi always forget lesson 1." Reborn said.

"Sorry." Tsuna said.

"Did you ever went to Dying Will mode? Shamal told me he already told you about the two modes that A sky user can used." Reborn said.

"I did once, When I think I was 12 or 13. I was Sparing with Kyoya at that time and we were so into it that Kyoya manage to combine his cloud flames with his tonfa and a flame appeared in my hand and forehead, my voice change to so thus the eye color I had. Kyoya said so. But I didn't feel the change in me, all I feel is warm and Calm. But I never went to that mode ever again since after that spar I collapse and I was asleep for a week straight I think. Kyoya was worried, I know that's sound so odd but he is worried that I will never wake up again If I go to that mode again." Tsuna explains.

"I see, But your in the condition to go in that mode again right?" Reborn said.

"Yeah. " Tsuna said.

"Then Lets go to Namimori Hill, that place is good to test your Flame." Reborn said and Jump Tsuna's head. Tsuna then got out of the bed and went down stairs. As he was heading to the door, he saw Yoshi was watching a T.V with the Kids.

"Yoshi, Guys. Me and Reborn will go out." Tsuna said.

"Where are you going Tsuna-nii?" Lambo said.

"Hm~ Wanna come along?" Tsuna asked.

Lambo happily Nod.

"Can we come too?" Yoshi said.

"Sure. Come on." Tsuna said and they followed Tsuna and Reborn.

*****************************

@Namimori Hill

"So Tsuna would Show his Flames To us?" Yoshi ask.

"Yes, It seems he can summon his flames without Bullets." Reborn said.

"That's amazing Tsuna-nii!" Lambo said amazed.

"I guess." Tsuna said and smile.

"Then, shall we start?" Reborn said.

"Wait, It looks like my partner isn't here yet." Tsuna said and look at his phone.

"Omnivore."

Yoshi shiver towards the Voice. He knows the owner of that Voice too well.

"Oh? You're here. Lets start then." Tsuna said and smile. Kyoya grin a bit which gives chill to Yoshi.

They went to a safe place to see the Fight.

"Start." Tsuna said and Kyoya attack Tsuna who dodge it by Jumping up and manage to step on Kyoya's back and use it as a boost to launch forward. He then step on the ground and turn around to Face Kyoya, but a Tonfa nearly hit his face and Tsuna manage to went to the side and Avoid. They Tsuna keep dodging Kyoya's attack.

"His reflex are good." Reborn said.

"They are too fast, I can't even see them." Yoshi said.

"Me too." Fuuta said.

"I can, Tsuna-nii keep avoiding Kyoya-nii's attack. He doesn't attack Kyoya-Nii." Lambo said and I-pin Nod.

In the middle of the fight, Kyoya and Tsuna unconsciously turn on their flames. They continue sparing until Tsuna unconsciously throw a ball of fire to Kyoya's direction. Which Tsuna was surprised. When the Flame disappeared Tsuna approach Kyoya and kneel down looking worriedly.

"I'm sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. Are you ok? Anything hurt?" Tsuna asked full of concern and his still on Dying Will Mode.

Kyoya smirk. "Your still too soft." Kyoya said.

Tsuna sigh in relief. The dying mode turn off and Tsuna collapse at Kyoya tiredly.

"I'm Glad." Tsuna said tiredly before he close his eyes.

"It seems Tsuna is more Stronger than I thought." Reborn said.

"That was amazing!" Yoshi said.

The kids towards Tsuna's direction.

"Is he Ok?" Lambo ask worriedly.

"He fell asleep." Kyoya said.

The kids sigh in relief.

"I'll take care of him." Kyoya said and carry Tsuna bridal style and was off.

"What are your thoughts Reborn?" Yoshi said.

"He is a perfect Sky." Reborn said.

________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You enjoy