Chapter 39

3rd Person's pov.

Yoshi end up falling asleep in the whole afternoon. When he woke up the house was empty, he knows his mother is probably went to her friend house. And as for Tsuna and others, who knows where they went. Yoshi's mind went again to Tsuna, the fact that he really didn't hate his brother from inside. This make Yoshi irritated so he decided to go out. It was already sun set and bit late, but he knows he needs some fresh air.

*************************

As For Tsuna, after he have fun at Takeshi's place they decided to go home.

"Did you guys enjoy today?" Tsuna ask the kids.

"Ofcourse Tsuna-nii it was fun." I-pin said.

"Tsuna-nii have an amazing Friend. Except for Baka-Dera." Lambo said.

"Why you Damn cow!" Hayato said and glare at Lambo who was just shrug it.

"Hahaha." Tsuna laugh sheepishly.

They talk a bit more with some stuff until it was time where Hayato needed to walk in separate ways.

"Are you sure Tsuna-sama that You didn't need me to walk you home?" Hayato asked.

"Its ok, beside if you do that you'll be home super late." Tsuna said.

"If Tsuna-sama say so, then I'll be going now." Hayato said.

"Be careful." Tsuna said.

Hayato then wave goodbye and walk away. Tsuna walk with the kids to their house.

Tsuna then suddenly stop on his track. He felt like scared for a minute.

"Tsuna-nii is something ok?" I-pin ask as he notice Tsuna reaction earlier. Tsuna shook his head and smile.

"Hm, Lets just go home." Tsuna said.

"What happened?" Reborn ask.

"I... I don't know.. But I feel like something bad is gonna happened." Tsuna said nervously.

"Then we need to go home as soon as possible, your Intuition is accurate anyway." Reborn said.

"How'd you know that?" Tsuna asked.

"Observation." Reborn said and Tsuna nod. He knows Reborn was observing him, its not that long before Reborn will find the truth that he can summon his Flames with no trouble at all.

A few Minutes of walking Tsuna suddenly stop. "Pls come out whoever you are." Tsuna suddenly said that confused the kids and Reborn.

Suddenly the skylark appeared.

"Omnivore."

"Kyoya!, are you the one who's following us?" Tsuna ask and Kyoya nod. Tsuna sigh in relief.

"Your Intuition is stronger than I thought." Reborn said.

"Hm, I still feel uneasy." Tsuna said.

"Hn. Locate Trouble?" Kyoya asked.
(Can you locate where the trouble?)

"I don't know. I just felt something is gonna happened." Tsuna said.

"Lets just go home." Reborn said.

As they walk home they saw some mens wearing casual clothes running around.

"Damn! How can you let those two run Away!" One guy said on the earphone.

"Find them!" The guy said and they run in different direction. Tsuna continue walking until he saw Yoshi, holding a kid's arm running away. Tsuna was surprise a bit.