Chapter 27

3rd person's POV

Tsuna woke up and sat up holding his head. He still felt dizzy.

"Omnivore."

Tsuna look at to his side and there Kyoya was sitting on chair.

"Ah~ Kyoya." Tsuna said and smile.

"You sleep the whole afternoon." Kyoya said

Tsuna was surprise. "Really?" Tsuna said and look outside the window and notice its already sun set.

"Sorry, I didn't notice." Tsuna said in worried.

"Hn, I'll walk you home." Kyoya said and stand up as he gave Tsuna his bag.

"Thank You, Sorry again for skipping class and breaking your rules." Tsuna said and gave a sincere smile.

"You own me another fight." Kyoya said.

"I always does, But I don't think I could fight you this week. I kinda feel weak and dizzy my migraine might come back." Tsuna said as he climb out of the bed, and fix it. They existed the infirmary room and walk in the hall ways.

"The yellow pills?" Kyoya said.

Kyoya knows Tsuna need those Yellow pill, its like its Tsuna's medicine.

"Ah~ About that." Tsuna said and was hesitating to tell Kyoya about it but he knows he can't lie to Kyoya or anyone else. So Tsuna decided to tell Kyoya anyway which Kyoya was very angry but Tsuna manage to calm him down but not totally .

Now They were in front of Tsuna's house. "Kyoya, be careful as always." Tsuna said

"You should be the one who needs to be careful. Your not even safe at your house." Kyoya said coldly.

Tsuna look down sadly."I'll be fine." Tsuna said and smile.

"Hn." Kyoya said and walks away. Tsuna was just praying who ever Kyoya's victim today will survive since Kyoya wasn't in the mood from the moment he told Kyoya about How Yoshi Throw those pills away. He was sure that Kyoya will let his anger towards those herbivores.

Tsuna went to his room and did the same routine as always.

Around 7pm Yoshi would always showed up in their house looking like a zombie. Again, Training with Reborn is a very basic Thing.

some time later, Tsuna heard an explosion. He run towards the Explosion and saw it was in Yoshi's room.

"What is Clam in Italian?"

"Vin...Va...Vi..- " Yoshi tries to answer.

"Wrong!" Reborn said and throw a mini dynamite at Yoshi.

"Fuck! Reborn!" Yoshi yelled.

Tsuna close the door and knows that Yoshi is safe from Reborn's hands. Well, almost Safe.

************************

The next Morning, Tsuna did the same Routine and greeted by Reborn. But he was also greeted by A certain someone.

"Tsk, Juuidaime's clone." Hayato said annoyed.

😅😅 < ---- Tsuna's reaction.

"Good morning Gokudera-san. Come in and wait for Yoshi." Tsuna said.

"No, Reborn-san said if I keep an eye on you and make sure your safe I will be accepted in the Famiglia." Hayato said.

Tsuna then walk towards the dinning room and said. "You know that's lie right?" Tsuna said.