Chapter 40

3rd Person's Pov.

When Takeshi and Hayato heard the news, everday they manage to visit Tsuna in the hospital. Lambo and I-pin often visit too, and at night Kyoya was the one to sneak in and visit Tsuna. Yoshi often visit too, he was so regretful nowadays that he can't even manage to fall asleep. He also decided to keep Fuuta in their home for him to be safe. Fuuta still think that all of this is his fault so he was feeling nervous and shy around new people. But I-pin and Lambo seems to have their way to cheer Fuuta up even they too were feeling Sad about Tsuna.

So now Yoshi was going to the hospital alone, he knows a few hours will pass by and the Kids will Visit Tsuna. And he knows the kids doesn't trust him ye, with him being the evil brother before its hard for people to trust him. So here he was sitting on the chair beside the bed of Tsuna. He held Tsuna's hand and close his eyes.

"You Idiot, you should let me got shot that time." Yoshi said and smile sadly as tears fall down from his eyes.

"Why? Why would you save someone like me? I never been nice to you ever, I evendo things that is unforgivable to you. So why need to save me?" Yoshi said sadly.

"I promise, I promise that I will change once you wake up. Pls wake up, let me prove to you how I regret everything, Pls Tsuna wake up soon." Yoshi said.

He stay in the hospital for an hour before he decided to go. Because he knew the kids will be there. He knows how much the kids despite to see him, so he avoid them.After that Yoshi decided to go home but on the way, Reborn suddenly jump in his head.

"What do you want Reborn?" Yoshi said.

"I know you already regret everything." Reborn said.

"I do." Yoshi said shadowed his eyes with his bangs.

"What are you intended to do if Tsuna wake ups?" Reborn said.

"Ofcourse, Treat him as my brother. I should have do that a long time ago, I should have realize my mistake a long ago. I-" Yoshi said and clench his fist until it became white. He remembers those time that he purposely hurt hisself and blame Tsuna for it. As a result his mother would punish Tsuna.

"You could change before if Someone did make you realize your mistake. But no one did, no one manage to wake you up." Reborn said.

Yoshi smile sadly. "Yeah, Thank you Reborn. You're the reason why I'd I realize everything. Why did you come late.?" Yoshi said.

"Hm~ You could realize that without my help, but your blinded by the lies that you tell yourself how you despite your brother." Reborn said.

"I know." Yoshi said.

They now reach the Sawada's Household.

"I'm Home." Yoshi said.

"Oh? Welcome Home Yoshi-kun" Nana greeted with her sweetest smile.

"Hm, I'm not gonna eat Dinner mom. I already eat outside." Yoshi said, he doesn't really have an appetite.

"ok Dear." Nana said and smile.

Yoshi nod and went to his room.

"You know lying is a sin right?" Reborn said.

"I don't have any appetite to eat." Yoshi said.

"You always skip meals nowadays and often don't sleep." Reborn said.

"Yes, I keep having nightmare. The nightmare where Tsuna died in my arms at that time...." Yoshi said and clench his fist. "I don't think I'll be alive too if that would happened."

"Well you should have a good night sleep today, tomorrow I won't go easy on you." Reborn said and walk out.

Reborn Knows how Yoshi has an unstable Emotion right now. But what Reborn thoughts flew to Tsuna. The drugs that Tsuna have, means something happened to Tsuna before that lead to Tsuna to be dead. Some Doctors gave him that Drugs to bring him back life, but the effect of the drugs is just in a short amount of time. 11 years. It stayed in Tsuna's body for 11 years which that fact interest Reborn.

"Truly your one special being Tsunayoshi." Reborn said and walk towards the kitchen. He wonder what would Nana react if she found out about Tsuna. Its been 2 weeks had pass by since the incident happened. The only one who doesn't know was Nana because she seems didn't care if Tsuna isn't Home.

When Reborn Told Nana about Tsuna's condition He was surprise of the Reply.

"Tsu-kun is always in and out of the hospital. What's new? In the end he will be coming home alive anyway." Nana said like she doesn't care at all. Reborn tilt his Fedora down.

"Baka-Mitsu how can you fall for this woman?" Reborn thought.

************************************************

Yoshi woke up feeling Dizzy, like everything he saw was spinning. His chest feeling heavy for some reason. He can't explain what the feeling is, but sure its hurts. Hiss mind is focusing on one thing, the regret of hurting Tsuna in the pass. He knows his awake but somehow infront of him Flashes the memories where he hurt Tsuna before. Beating him on the back of the school.

Usually Yoshi would enjoy that but now, he doesn't. So he cover his ears and scream.

The kids who was near by heard it and they enter Yoshi's room. They saw Yoshi was pass out on the floor, his body was surrounded by purple smoke, he had a painful expression.

"Whats happening to Yoshi-nii?" Fuuta ask in worried.

"It's the Skull Disease." Reborn said.

"Skull Disease?" Lambo asked.

"It's the effect of The Dying Bullets. I keep Shooting him with those bullets during his training and this is the effect. Its also remind you what you mostly regret on your life. It's a painful experience. "Reborn said.

"Does it have a cure?" Lambo ask.

"I thought you hated him?" Reborn said.

"I don't I dislike him but not hate. Afterall *Hate* is a strong word." Lambo said.

"I see, well it does have a cure." Reborn said. Lambo and Fuuta then went near Yoshi's body and bring him to his bed and settle him there.

"Then what is it?" Fuuta ask.

"I'll call someone to bring the cure here. You take care of him." Reborn said and walk out from the room.

All of them nod and take care of Yoshi. Despite the fact they(well only I-pin and Lambo, for Fuuta Yoshi was the one who save his life.) dislike this guy they still have a little concern for him. Because they are not that heartless, they too are human being capable of forgiving.

***********************************

Reborn on the other hand was on the phone.

"Namimori? You want me to bring the Skull Disease Cure to Namimori?" The other line said.

"Yes, is there a problem? You could also work as a Doctor in Namimori High since there are many female students there if you like." Reborn said.

"Ofcourse, Many Females sounds Great but... Namimori its been a while." The other line said.

"You better be here Tomorrow." Reborn said and end the call.

*******************************

"Its been awhile, I should Bring this just incase." A man said and he pick one bottle of Yellow Pills on his Table.

_________________________________________________

Thanks For reading

Hope You enjoy