Chapter 60

3rd Person's POV

Tsuna and Enma along with the others Were On the park. They decided to hang out together and have some little fun after the event that Night.

But Still, Emma's Guardian have a cold Shoulder towards Vongola and didn't trust them completely. So they were around for the look up if something happens. They still don't know what happened that night, The night where they seems to see what really happened in the past between the Vongola and Shimon Famiglia.

"I wonder, He Showed up like that to help us Make are flames as one. " Tsuna said. He still wonders why Checkerface had showed up that night, although checkerface tell them his purpose, seems Tsuna doesn't believe in them.

"I thought So too, Since without him our flames wouldn't be fuse." Enma said.

"Hm... But that was just a thought, maybe his true reason is really to destroy me." Tsuna said a bit sad.

"Don't worry, We got Your back if Something's happened." Enma said.

"By the way Tsuna, Why does that Stupid Clown wanted to destroy you?" Yoshi asked.

"As you may Know, Its because Of My Flames. They are too pure, pure enough to break the cursed." Tsuna said.

"Would you break them?" Yoshi asked.

"Why wouldn't I? If its to make Reborn and the rest of the arcobaleno's happy then I'll do it " Tsuna said and smile.

"Your too soft to your own good Tsuna." Reborn said.

"You always said that." Tsuna said and chuckle a bit.

They were sitting on the grass, Under tree as they observe the Kids playing in the playground below..

"But Reborn, I don't know much of The curse and The Knowledge to broke it. So How can I be A way for Checkerface's Plan?" Tsuna said.

"Him...That wouldn't be a problem actually." Reborn said.

"Why?" Tsuna asked.

"Earlier today, I receive a Call From someone. She said she wanted to met you because of Your Flames." Reborn said.

"OK? When is she going to come?" Tsuna asked.

"Depends. But, She can tell you more about the curse." Reborn said.

Tsuna just nod.

"Tsuna-Nii!, Yoshi-nii, Enma-nii, Come on play with us!" The kids down their called them.

The trio then went down and Play with the kids.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Skip!

"Ah~ This day is great. Thank for the invite to hang out with you guys." Enma said with a smile.

"Your welcome, I hope we can do it sometime again." Yoshi said happily.

"I hope so too." Enma said happily.

"Then I guess this is it, See you tomorrow Enma." Tsuna said and wave goodbye.

"Yeah, Be safe." Enma said.

"You too." Tsuna said and they were off to go to their house.

Once they arrive, Tsuna then decided to go to his room while the kids watch some T.V in living room. Tsuna then took this time to clean his room and do some things.