Chapter 16

3rd person's POV

As many months pass by, Tsuna and Mukuro together with Nagi, Ken and Chikusa got close. Tsuna was the always one who make them smile despite them suffering from the pain that this stupid Mafia group cause. Tsuna teaches them what he knows from outside world about things they someday wanted to see and learn.

Well now Tsuna teaches them languages that he knows since his good at it.

*********************************

One day Mukuro was very injured from the experimentation and was heavy injured when throw back to them.

"Ah I would finally die." Mukuro thought as he knew his body couldn't take it anymore. But, Tsuna suddenly hug Mukuro and cried.

"Pls don't die, Pls... I'm begging you don't leave us like this. If only I can heal you I would, just pls don't give up Mukuro-nii." Tsuna said as he cried.

Mukuro smile and wipe Tsuna's tears. "Thank You for coming here. Your such an angel Tsunayoshi-kun. Even for a single moment you gave us all hope, But if.... If I'm gonna die today promise me you'll never change. Your after all the kindest person I'd ever met." Mukuro said.

Tsuna refuse to promise, he shook his head and refuse that Mukuro would die. He can't let someone so close to him die, he can't he just can't.

Ken, Chikusa and Nagi were on the side of Mukuro they were crying too seeing Mukuro who's heavy injured .

That will power suddenly, a yellow flames burst in Tsuna's hand. Tsuna was shock to see it, at first he thought that he only had sky flames to harmonized people and burn if he had too. But he can't use sky flames to escape this hell hole since his Intuition would tell him that that would leave him in a big trouble and Tsuna didn't have a guts to defy his intuition. He knows its consequences once he did.

So as a yellow flame Burst into his hand. Tsuna remember Shamal's words. Sun flames, Yellow, are use for healing.

So Tsuna close his eyes and put the warming flames near Mukuro's body. Mukuro was shock so was the others as the flames heal his injuries. They look at Tsuna who's eye color had change to sun set color and was looking at the flames in his hand. Tsuna had one thing in mind and that's to heal Mukuro.

Once Mukuro was fully heal Tsuna turn off the flames and collapse into Mukuro's body.

Mukuro catches Tsuna and saw how Tsuna was pale, yet his warm.

Mukuro and the rest Wonder as what are those flames and what is Tsuna .

*******************************

When Tsuna woke up, the next he was again in the laboratory being experimenting. He scream on the top of his lungs, scream of pain and despair, until once more darkness came to claim him.

********************************

He woke up again, and saw Mukuro was looking at him dead worried. He sat down and hug Mukuro tightly and Mukuro was shock at that but Hug Tsuna too.

"Your Alive, Your OK right? Your injuries?" Tsuna quickly ask worriedly.

"Idiot Tsunayoshi, You should be more concern about yourself than me. Afterall you just came from an experimentation session just yesterday." Mukuro said and pat Tsuna's head and Tsuna smile sincerely.

"Nah, I'm fine. Feel a bit weak but fine. How about you, your OK right?" Tsuna ask.

"You heal me remember with that magic flame of yours. What are those anyway?" Mukuro ask and Tsuna's Intuition tells Tsuna that its OK to tell Mukuro about the flames.

So Tsuna end up telling it to Mukuro and the rest about the flames and as to why he can't use it to escape here. Mukuro and the rest was desperate to learn those flames.

So Tsuna just like he did to Kyoya teaches them. Though he really didn't teach them they just give advice. Speaking of Kyoya,

Tsuna misses his first friend. He wonder if Kyoya was looking for him through this 8 months that his living in this hell hole. He misses the times where he could just sit in Kyoya's house and sleep, their spar, their patrols and mostly when they spend time together doing absolutely nothing. Its comfortable after all.

"Kyoya, would I see you again?" Tsuna look at the dark ceiling andsaid.

"Kyoya?" Mukuro ask..

"Ah~ Its the name of My friend. My best friend back when I was still outside." Tsuna said.

"I see, Do you have many friends?" Mukuro ask.

"No his the only one." Tsuna said.

"Why Byon? It seems to me your a nice kid and friendly too." Ken said.

"I have rough Life outside. " Tsuna said and end up explaining his life when he still outside. He doubt that Yoshi and Nana notice that he is gone in their lives and Iemtisu wouldn't have clue because his far away from his family afterall. He didn't tell that Iemitsu's Job is involve Mafia since He knows this kids Hates Mafia itself.

And all of them felt Sympathy to Tsuna. Such a kind hearted person suffer in this Cruel World,Truly this world is really unfair.

*******************************

Tsuna Saw that Mukuro and Nagi had the same amount of Flames which was the Indigo of Mist Flames. And Mukuro, through experimentation he manage to be able to control once body and mind. He once tested it with Tsuna and saw some glints of memory of Tsuna where his own mother hurt him with a stupid reason.

Mukuro was actually talented as Tsuna at summoning their flames and Nagi wasn't that much and Ken And Chikusa doesn't have flames. But they were OK with it as long as they will be together they are glad.

********************************

One day, Tsuna was thrown out on the cell unconscious and he looks like he was dead. Still breathing though and Mukuro try to wake him up but Tsuna won't wake up. Not a couple of minutes later man showed saying he would get Tsuna.

"Tsk, Give me that Kid.!" The man said and point at Tsuna.

"No, He went into the experimentation just a minute ago." Mukuro argue.

"His no worthy of Experimentation anymore that kid belongs to the dumpster." The man said and all of them were shock when the man said that. That were angry . They Know the dumpster that this man is talking about was the cell were kids failed experimentation are, the dead bodies are left behind to rot.

The man then shove them away to get Tsuna but they fought and protected the unconscious Tsuna, but the man manage to get Tsuna and leave the cell.

Mukuro and Nagi was angry they will know what those bastard will do to Tsuna so both of them start to destroy and rebelled. During the Rebelled an explosion happened and the building were about to give up. Mukuro and the others were still in the building trying to find Tsuna. Mukuro were murdering each scientist he saw. But the building was too dangerous to stay with so they decided to go. Mukuro and the others both fell to their knees and cry at that day knowing they lost Tsuna. Mukuro then start to hate Mafia at that time making to kill every Mafia who exist.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊