Chapter 35

3rd Person's pov

The kid open his eyes and saw he was in a room. He sat up and look around he notice the curtains where still close so he open them and saw the beautiful sky with some clouds together with sun shine so bright. He smile with the warmth. He then remember the warmth he felt when he met the guy yesterday. So he panic a bit and notice that his laying on the bed. Next to the bed had a mini table where an alarm clock was place. He read the time and saw it was already late in the morning.

He got out of bed and saw that his dress was changed. He suddenly felt scared. So when he saw the door knob move he was preparing to get out using his speed but he was surprise.

"Good Morning." Tsuna greeted him while carrying a tray with some food on it.

The kid then suddenly just stand there and manage to give a little glare.

Tsuna walk near him. Tsuna kneel down and settle the food on the floor and smile at the kid.

"Come on, eat. I promise you it will be ok." Tsuna said smiling warmly.

The kid manage to nod and walk near Tsuna nervously.

"What's your name?" Tsuna asked.

"Lambo... Bovino, Lambo." The kid said nervously.

"How old are you?" Tsuna ask

"7."

"You don't need to be nervous I'm not gonna hurt you I promise." Tsuna said with a smile.

Lambo seems to hesitate to trust Tsuna. But nod anyway.

"My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, You could call me Tsuna." Tsuna said.

Lambo nod shyly.

"Come on, are you not hungry?" Tsuna said.

"A..ar..are you not angry with me?" Lambo ask nervously.

"Why would I? Your not doing anything in the moment." Tsuna said.

"But I did steal." Lambo said.

"I know, but eat first and we will talk about that whenever your ready." Tsuna said.

Lambo nod and shyly started to eat. "Thank You." Lambo said shyly and eat.

Tsuna smile warmly. "Your welcome." Tsuna said.

Lambo was surprise, "How can someone smile like this to a thief like me?" Lambo thought.

Tsuna then stand up and start to fix the bed, and after that he then got some small clothes from his closet and set it on the bed.

After Lambo eat, Tsuna told him to take a bath which Tsuna showed where the bathroom is. Tsuna then proceed to wash the dishes. After that he then went upstairs and saw Lambo who was on the bed looking at the window in boredsome. Tsuna then approach Lambo.

"Your Ok?" Tsuna asked.

Lambo nod.

"Do you want to go down stairs and met I-pin. " Tsuna said.

"Why?" Lambo asked as he was confused.

"Why did you help a thief like me?" Lambo ask emotionlessly. Tsuna smile and put his hand on Lambo's cheeks and smile as he make an eye contact to Lambo. "Because I know you have a reason to do that, and I'm not forcing you to tell me until your ready." Tsuna said politely.

Lambo was surprise, this warmth. This was the warmth that his looking for his 7 years of life. All his life, he never felt this warm, this nice feeling inside. Lambo then look down cried. He knows that stealing is a crime but he had no choice as he was left here in this city that he doesn't even familiar with. His family never loves him, because all they did is trained him to become the best which he can't. The expectation of his parents is very high which he can't do even how much they trained him, so when they thought that his useless, he was abandon here.