Chapter 18

3rd person's POV

Tsuna woke up seeing just white. It was blurry at first but when his vision clear he saw a white ceiling. He thought that he might be in the lab again, but when he look around he saw a familiar room. He sat up and remove the oxygen mask on his face and again look around the room .

He was surprise. He knows this room too well, the set up, the arrangement. Nothing had change in this room. He look down and saw his wearing a hospital gown. He then clutch his blanket weakly, he still weak and Hazy but now his confused and scared.

"How did I get here?" Tsuna thought.

"Is Mukuro and the others are just dreams? Did those experimentations are dreams? But it felt so real. Its impossible its a dream! so how did In get here, in Namimori hospital in my exact Private room!?" Tsuna's thoughts rambled.

Until his Intuition warn him that someone is coming, he then look a the door and waited it to open to revealed the raven. First Kyoya didn't notice Tsuna who's already awake until he close the door and turn around to see Tsuna was already sitting in the bed awake.

Kyoya froze a bit.

"Kyoya?" Tsuna said.

Kyoya went near Tsuna and Hug him. Tsuna was Shock at that, but he relax and let his body consume in Kyoya's embrace. He did miss his best friend for so long, if Tsuna is gonna calculate and his Intuition told him that his been In that Experimental Facility for A year. Its been a year since Tsuna didn't see this cold Skylark friend of his.

When Kyoya pull out he look at Tsuna worriedly.

"I'm fine Kyoya you don't need to worried. Though I'm feeling weak and Hazy, but I guess its already normal." Tsuna said and sincerely smile.

"Hn." Kyoya said and pat Tsuna's head he was just glad that Tsuna woke up. After that Kyoya called the doctor informing Tsuna is awake and to see his condition. Tsuna is fine, except of his weak body is weak just like before but mostly all Tsuna need is a proper healthy food and Fluids.

After that Tsuna and Kyoya was left alone in the Room.

"Where's doctor Shamal?" Tsuna ask.

"The pervert Herbivore went back to Italy. Seems his staying there for a while because of unknown reason. He didn't tell and I don't care. But he left me this. " Kyoya said and show 3 bottles, inside of it was The yellow Pills. He gave it to Tsuna.

"Each contains 200 pieces of Yellow pills, He said that you should take them once a day or maybe limit on taking them since its the last thing he would give those to you. Something happened to his Source of Sun Flames involving a Cursed so the pervert Herbivore can't make those pills anymore." Kyoya explains.

"I see, well I'm glad that he manage to keep some for me. He actually help me a lot in my condition and everything. I'm thankful I met a doctor like him. " Tsuna said sincerely smile that Kyoya misses to see. His happy inside but Kyoya doesn't showed it.

"It may be a strange Question, But what happened to me? How'd I'd got here?" Tsuna ask.

"What's the last thing you've remember?" Kyoya ask.