Chapter 25

3rd person's POV

.

Tsuna woke up around 8 in the morning. He fix his bed then take a nice warm bath and got dress. He got his wallet which had a minimum amount before he existed his room. It was already 8:45 am when he did. He didn't have any breakfast so he was thinking of buying his favorite Cake.

He notice though, its quiet in his house. He wonder where his Twin could be and Reborn?

******************************

Yoshi was dead, looking like a Zombie carrying a bag up in the hill. Reborn is on the top of his head.

"Stop" Reborn said and Yoshi sigh tiredly and went to collapse in the ground.

"Finally." Yoshi said.

"Now Get up, and Do A warm Up! You'll have 5 minutes to be prepared." Reborn said.

"I don't think I can move considering you make me carry a bag that's so heavy!" Yoshi yelled.

CLICK.

"You Have a problem with that?" Reborn said holding a gun towards Yoshi.

"No, No, No." Yoshi said and he paled.

"Now follow me." Reborn said and Yoshi follow the Mini spartan Tutor From hell.

They stop on some part of the Forest.

SHOOT!

Reborn fired a bullet 200 meters away. It hit a specific Tree.

"From where we are standing is the starting line, And the tree that I just Fired is the finishing line. Now Start Running! You had 20 minutes!" Reborn said and point the gun to Yoshi.

"Hhheeiii!" Yoshi then start running, but as soon as he start he manage to step on the twig and out of nowhere there are a giant Axe Came from his side to side.

"REBBBOOORRRRNNNN!!!" Yoshi yelled trying to avoid those Axe as possible.

BANG!

Reborn Shoot a Bullet to Yoshi's direction which Yoshi got more scared than ever. "You forget Lesson 2 again? Why do you always Forget things Baka-Yoshi." Reborn said.

"You Demon!" Yoshi said.

Well he had no Choice but to go to the Finish line or a bullet will stuck in his Skull. He was glad when he survive the Axes, But as he goes on more traps are there. There are Hole full of Swords, Raining black Spider, Raining Snakes, trap cage with deadly weapons around it so you can't get out, and Other dangerous traps.

When Yoshi finally got to the finish line he sigh in relief. He was tired from all of it. He cursed his Damn Tutor.

"BAKA-YOSHI!"

Yoshi got scared with that and look at the tree where that voice came from. He Saw walkie-talkie thingi and got it.

"Now go back where you came from." It was reborn Voice who demand him.

Yoshi paled again. "What!? I... I need to Go Back!?" Yoshi said.

"Your Trap anyway." Reborn said.

Yoshi look around and saw some Wild wolves ready to make him as Pray. Yoshi Paled and run back again towards the starting line again.

When he got there he was tired and dead. He got some Cuts but not that deep but he got it all over from his arms and Legs. Those traps is deadly after all.

"Now That was just warm Up, We didn't got to the training yet." Reborn said.

"WHAT THAT WAS JUST A WARM UP! THAT WAS HELL ALREADY NOT A WARM UP!" Yoshi yelled.