F

3rd Person's Pov

Tsuna is in D.C room.

"Class already end, Are you sure you don't need any help?" Tsuna asked.

"Its fine." Kyoya said.

"Ok, Just don't do anything Stupid. I know you like dangerous things but, if ever pls stay away from those." Tsuna said worriedly.

Kyoya sigh. "Fine."

Currently Kyoya was investigating with the fact that some mysterious people were disturbing the peace of Namimori.

"Ok, I'll be leaving. Good Luck on Investigation." Tsuna said and wave Goodbye at Kyoya and existed the D.C room.

In The hall way while he was walking he saw Takeshi and Hayato run towards him.

"See I told you Tsuna would be in The D.C room." Takeshi said.

"For once Your idiot Brain Work." Hayato said and roll his eyes.He then smile at Tsuna. "Tsuna-sama, let me walk you Home."

"I'm here, so you should use the word 'we'" Takeshi said.

"Tsuna-sama doesn't need an Idiot like you." Hayato said.

"Come on Haya-chan Don't Bark cutely." Takeshi said.

And Hayato argue back to Takeshi. Tsuna, in his eyes the two were look like a chibi human-puppy and Human-cat cutely arguing with each other. T

😅😅<----- Tsuna's reaction to them.

"You Guys lets go." Tsuna said.

The Two nod and Follow Tsuna.

**********************************************

As Tsuna got to his house he was surprise as to why there are many mens wearing a suit surrounded his house.

"What just happened?" Takeshi said.

"I don't know, Lets Find it out." Tsuna said.

Tsuna said and walk near the door but he was suddenly stop.

"Stop, Only a Sawada can enter the place." The men said.

Tsuna then was surprise, he then turn around. "You two should go, Be careful going home." Tsuna said.

"Ok, Goodbye Tsuna see you Tomorrow." Takeshi said, and Hayato bow at Tsuna.

Tsuna then face the man. "I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi, am I allowed to enter?" Tsuna ask politely.

The man was surprise with that. "Pls do, Were sorry we didn't notice it." The men said.

"Its ok." Tsuna said and smile warmly before going inside the house.

"His Cute." The men thought.

Tsuna then went to the Living room and there seems to be a visitor.

"Oh? We have a visitor?" Tsuna asked.

"Yes, Come here Tsuna." Reborn said and Tsuna walk to living room.

"His Name is Dino, his my previous student and now the boss of Cavallone Mafia Famiglia." Reborn said.

"Oh? Nice to meet you, My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi you can call me Tsuna." Tsuna said and bow politely.

"Oh I see, so You're the new Vongola Decimo." Dino said.

"Not yet." Tsuna said as he was still hesitating accepting the Position.

"Your cute you know." Dino said and Pat Tsuna's head. Tsuna felt embarrassed with that.

"Hey! Watch where your touching!" Yoshi said and got Dino's had out of Tsuna.