Chapter 29

3rd person's POV

"I told you Gokudera-san Its OK. You don't need to be my Subordinates." 😅😅 Tsuna said calmly.

"Such a Humble Boss. Pls Let me be your slave then." Hayato beg.

"No, its Fine We could be just Friends. And stop calling me Tsuna-sama. Just Tsuna is fine." Tsuna said.

"Your ok with me calling you your name. Such an honor Tsuna-sama." Hayato said and bow again.

Tsuna sigh, he doesn't know where would this argument will go. "Maa~ Maa~ Calm down. Tsuna already accepted you right Tsuna?" Takeshi interfere.

"Yeah, I did. As my friend." Tsuna said and smile.

"Such an Welcoming Smile. " Hayato said and amuse at Tsuna.

"Tsuna? Can I ask you something?" Takeshi said.

"Yes?" Tsuna said ..

"Oi! How can you call Tsuna so Casually!" Hayato yelled at Takeshi..

"Maa~ Maa~ Its fine, Right Tsuna?" Takeshi said and smile.

Tsuna nod.

"Well, If Tsuna-sama say so." Hayato said.

"What it is your going to ask Takeshi?" Tsuna said.

"Wait? Tsuna-sama call This Baseball idiot by his first name?" Hayato said and seems a bit jealous.

"Yeah, He said his fine with it." Tsuna said.

"Then Call me by my first name too Tsuna-sama." Hayato said.

"OK, Hayato." Tsuna said and You Could literary see Hayato with two puppy ears and wagging tail happily.

😅😅 <------- Tsuna and Takeshi's reaction.

"By the way, we should keep going or else we will be late." Tsuna said.

They nod and walk Faster. But The bell rings exactly they went in the School Grounds.

"Herbivores, Your Late." Kyoya glare coldly at Them.

"I'll bite you to death." Kyoya said and went to attack Hayato but Hayato got his dynamites and start Throwing it at Kyoya who gladly avoid it and manage to hit Hayato on the side. But Hayato glare at Kyoya and got his Dynamites and start to fight.

Tsuna was amazed how Hayato have the spark of red Flames in his hands that he uses to lit his dynamites. That was an amazing show but Tsuna knows he needed to stop the fight before one of them got badly injured.

But the fight stop when Kyoya's eyes darted to his incoming Twin who is Dying will Mode wearing nothing but his boxer.

And Kyoya went yo focus on the different target. This gives the Trio to Flea.

"Is that gonna happened Everyday?" Tsuna thought as he quickly have a glance to at Kyoya and his Twin fighting but then hurry up and went to their class as his new Friends called them.

Good thing he was with someone when he open the door, if not his Teachers and Classmate would insult him again. But since The Baseball star was there the teacher and classmates asked Takeshi if his okay and questions like that. This give Tsuna to flea to his sit and look at the fight between his brother and Kyoya. He could clearly see that Kyoya wasn't holding back his strength even though he knows That his Twin is weaker than him. Kyoya smirk everytime he hit this twin and Tsuna could see tha even in such a distance.

Tsuna sigh. He would scold Kyoya later.

"do he Always try to bite him to death every morning?" Tsuna thought, and he Knows Kyoya would answer him as a yes. He really pity his brother for this suffering. Tsuna was thinking back what happened this morning.