Chapter 33

3rd person's POV

Tsuna woke up meeting in a familiar room. He look around and notice he is indeed in the house of his best friend. He then decided to got up and fix things make sure he left the room clean.

He then slid the door open and quickly look for his friend. He found his best friend in the garden. Its early in the morning and Tsuna saw the skylark were training alone. So Tsuna just left the skylark there and went to the kitchen. He was sure that the skylark won't mind him borrowing the kitchen for a bit.

Tsuna made some breakfast. Once his done he settle it in a small table. He then went to the garden and was about to call the skylark but he wasn't there. Tsuna wonder where he could be so Tsuna went back to the place where he left the breakfast and saw Kyoya was sitting there.

"Oh, Good Morning Kyoya. I was about to call you. " Tsuna said and sit on the floor as he start to eat too.

"Hn. I check your room. Your not there. " Kyoya said, clearly after the training he went to check Tsuna. But surprise when the room was clean. He then decided to check the kitchen but was attracted to the smell of the food. So he follow it and saw the food was on the table in a room where its facing the other side of the garden.

"I see, I'm sorry on making you worried." Tsuna said.

"Hn. Fine." Kyoya said.

Tsuna smile. "How long am I asleep? My intuition said I was asleep for 3 days."

"Hn.Intuition accurate." Kyoya said.
(Yes, Your Intuition is always Accurate.)

"I know." Tsuna said and smile.

They then proceed to eat peacefully, and Tsuna offer to wash the dishes and make sure the kitchen was clean. Before he decides to take a bath, and get ready for School.

He then walk to school together with Kyoya.

When they got to the school. Tsuna was startled when suddenly Hayato was standing in front of him.

"Tsuna-sama, Your OK right? Your fine?" Hayato ask worriedly.

Tsuna was surprise but then smile warmly. "I'm fine." Tsuna said.

"Really? I was so worried when Tsuna-sama was gone for 3 Days!" Hayato said.

"I'm sorry for making you worried." Tsuna said sincerely.

"Tsuna-sama is such Humble." Hayato said amazed by Tsuna's attitude.

😅 <---- Tsuna's reaction.

"Your ok right Tsuna?" Takeshi ask.

Tsuna nod. "I apologize making you Two worried." Tsuna said.

"No need to apologize, the important thing is your here. Where did Hibari-san Take you anyway and suddenly your missing for 3 days?" Takeshi said.

"We try asking the birdie Freak but he always disappeared." Hayato said irritated.

Tsuna look to where Kyoya was, But he saw the skylark wasn't there anymore. Probably went ahead to D.C room.

"Ah~ I was in Kyoya's house all the time. I was... Unconscious for 3 days straight." Tsuna said and start walking ahead.

Takeshi and Hayato look at Him in concern.

"Are you OK Now?" Takeshi ask.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Tsuna said and smile.

"But, why does Tsuna-sama went unconscious For 3 days straight?" Hayato ask.