Chapter 52

3rd Person's POV

"You mean I need to know how to differentiate between Illusion and Not?" Tsuna asked Reborn who was on top of his head. They were just done in their morning Training and Tsuna was exhausted. He needs cake for energy so here they are walking towards A Cafe of Cake.

"Yes." Reborn said.

"Oh, I see. I'll talk to Mukuro if he could teach me with those." Tsuna said and enter the Cafe.

"Welcome to the Cafe." A girl greeted him. Tsuna was surprised to see the Girl.

"Oh, Hello Chrome. " Tsuna said and smile.

"Hello Tsuna-nii." Chrome said with a shy smile.

"Your working here?, Since when?" Tsuna asked.

"Ah~ 2 weeks ago Tsuna-nii." Chrome said

"Hm~, I'm so busy training that I didn't visit you guys. Maybe I should pay a visit later." Tsuna said.

"Its OK Tsuna-nii, We understand." Chrome said.

"Well then, Would you like to take my order?" Tsuna said.

"Ah~ No need, I know Tsuna-nii likes strawberry Cake. Would you like to try the new Recipe that this Cafe offer?" Chrome said.

Tsuna's eyes Sparkled. "Sure" Tsuna said happily.

"Your a sweettooth. You should stop being like that." Reborn said.

"What can I say, Cake is My Beloved." Tsuna said happily walk to a certain table.

********************************

After that Tsuna decided to go home first preparing some Lunch before going out again.

"Where are you going this time Tsuna-nii?" Lambo asked.

"To Kokuyo Land." Tsuna said.

"Your going to meet up with that scary Guy?" Yoshi said.

"Come on, Mukuro is not that Scary." Tsuna said.

"Your the only one who thinks that way." Yoshi said.

"Well, Who's more scarier him or Kyoya?" Tsuna asked.

Yoshi paled. "Both!" Yoshi argue.

Tsuna chuckled. "You know, No one is evil in this world. No one is scary, its Just that People had there own preferences on life that's why some think they are dangerous but deep inside they aren't." Tsuna said and smile sincerely.

"Your just too kind Tsuna, that's why they are able to be your friend." Yoshi said.

"Too kind? I guess I am." Tsuna said and Chuckled.

"well I'm off now, Pls take care of the kids for me." Tsuna said and wave Goodbye.

"Be careful Tsuna/Tsuna-nii." The kids said and Yoshi.

Tsuna then smile and walk out.

*******************************

When he reach Kokuyo land, he went to the specific place where he knows his friend lives.

It was a long way since its underground based. As Tsuna was half way he was greeted by Ken.

"Oh? Tsuna Your here." Ken said.

"Yeah, I brought some lunch " Tsuna said and smile. Ken's eyes Sparkle.

He then drag Tsuna to a room, he open the door and said.