Chapter 42

3rd Person's Pov

Shamal's body was aching from head to toe. He had some heavy bruised that surely will have a mark around his body where Kyoya hit him.

"Wait? Why are you here anyway?" Shamal said.

"None of your Business. Explain whats the URK drug." Kyoya demanded. Shamal was taken back of that question.

"How'd You know about that? Did something happened to Tsuna?" Shamal said seriously.

"It looks like you know Tsuna." Reborn said who suddenly appeared on the window.

Currently they were on D.C room. Kyoya drag the doctor here because his been looking for this Doctor ever since Tsuna got Shot. If anyone who has information about Tsuna's Health and Condition then this Doctor knows it too well.

"Reborn!" Shamal said as He saw the Infant on the window and suddenly Jump beside him.

"Explain How'd you know Sawada Tsunayoshi." Reborn said and pointed a gun to Shamal.

"Relax will you, why do you want an information about him anyway? And How'd you know about the URK drugs?" Shamal said trying to calm down the Hitman beside him then he look at, at Hibari's direction who was leaning on the wall.

"Guessing from your reaction, you knew Tsuna had that Drug." Reborn said.

"Ofcourse, I was the one who put that thing on him." Shamal said and Reborn was surprise with that. Kyoya, he knew that Shamal was the only one who can do that that's why he was trying to contact this Doctor but he had no Luck. But now, he was lucky that Shamal came to his territory.

"Explain." Reborn demanded.

Shamal then explains.

FlashBack

Shamal was in the middle of his duty in Namimori hospital,until he was called to go to a specific room. He knows that number of the room too well so he quickly run towards the room and saw the nurses were doing there Jobs.

"What happened?" Shamal asked.

"The Patient won't wake up no matter what we did, It was time for his medication and we try waking him up but he won't respond. His breathing is too shallow too." The nurse said.

Shamal was surprised so he did what he can do to help the nurses. But along the way, The patient's heart monitor suddenly went into the straight line which lead Shamal panic a bit. He did everything he can so thus with the nurses to bring The patient back but....

It was hopeless.

In the end The patient suffer from an organ failure in such an early age of 6. The patient is still alive because of the Life support machine, when that is pull out ofcourse the patient would die. Shamal called the parents of the patient but as always the oblivious mother of his doesn't care. Shamal was tempting to call the father, so he did. But the one who answered the phone said the father of the child was on mission.

Shamal waited a 3 days for a call back but it never came. He look at the patient and somehow... he felt special for this child. He never felt something like this to anyone, he didn't even know that he can feel this way to anyone. He felt so warm, so close, so attach to this patient which he supposed not too. In his life he already handle too many Cases as a Doctor, cases that were pitiful and you might even developed sympathy with. But He doesn't know what provoke him to use the URK drugs in this Patient to bring back to life.

It work, Shamal secretly put the URK drug and the patient woke up like a healthy child he is. He knows the drug effect won't work long, so when the drug effect start to decreased, shamal knows he need to do something. So he decided to give the patient the Yellow Pills which serve as a mentainance of Patient and it work. The patient stayed alive.

Flashback Ends

"So unless Tsuna stop taking the pills that I gave him , his body won't go back to that situation." Shamal explains.

"What do you mean by Pills?" Reborn said.

"Sun Flame Pills, Your always curious as why do I always collect sunflames from you whenever you ask me a favor and refused to accept any money right? Well you have your answer. I turn your Sun flames to pills which most of my Creation I gave to Tsuna to serve as a maintainace. But when you, you know turn into an infant I stop collecting them from you, beside I can't ask you to give me those without something to give you back." Shamal explains. Reborn tilt his Fedora down.

"So explain to me what happened to Tsuna and how'd you found out about the URK drugs on his system?" Shamal said.

Kyoya decided to explain. The fact that Tsuna stop taking the pills 5 months had pass by already. The time when Tsuna told him how Yoshi throw his pills. He then went to part where Tsuna was shot and send to the hospital with a critical condition. There, they found about the drugs.

"I see, so Tsuna is in the hospital again.'' Shamal said.

"From your statement, I can help Tsuna out. " Shamal said that Reborn and Kyoya was surprise with that.

"But I need your help." Shamal said and look at Reborn.

***********************************

"Why am I doing this again? " Shamal ask hisself. Currently he was in Tsuna's room with a syringe in his hand.

Shamal then felt chil on his spine, he look behind him and there are the two most dangerous people. A skylark and a Hitman glaring at him ."Yeah that's why." Shamal said and look at Tsuna's laying body.

"Your really are a magnet of trouble aren't you?" Shamal said before he gently inject the content of Syringe in Tsuna's arm.

"Be better." Shamal said and smile.

He then walk out of the room.

"Its done." Shamal said.

Now they hope that Tsuna would be ok.

_____________________________________

Thanks For reading

Hope you enjoy