Episode 3.

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Raza's POV

I looked around myself as I parked my car in our garage, the door closed behind me I sighed tiredly. The day was really long or maybe it was the work load that made it feel like an eternity.

Walking in my house I opened my mouth to greet the residents when I was cut off in the middle by a loud screeching sound of my sister fighting over yet another one of her dresses with my other sister.

Rolling my eyes I walked in the living room and threw my office bag on the sofa, settling myself beside Baba I paid my salam to which he gently replied.

I leaned my head back on the headrest and closed my eyes feeling my back ache from sitting in that office chair for too long.

"Tiring day at work?" Baba asked me nod and slump against the cushions.

"Raza I want to talk to you about something" he said after a long silence making me nod my head with my eyes still closed.

"Go ahead" I whispered making him clear his throat and I wished it wasn't something about me getting settled.

"Raza I have a girl in my mind for you." Baba said and there it is, he just doesn't understands.

"Baba my answer will not change" I said with finality in my voice its just not happening. I do not wish to face another wedding ever in my life. I've tried doing as my parents said and it didn't work out the way it should've.

"For the sake of your mother just do it she would've loved to see your own family Raza you know how eager she was to get you married." He said in a tone that said you don't have a choice but I'm not the one to give up this easily.

"Don't bring ammi into this" I said he Knows very well that whatever happens I can never say no to Ammi; that woman was my life and still is she's worth all the love and respect in this world.

"I don't care I have already found a girl for you and tomorrow we are going to meet her and her family, I guess you have already met the khans before." Baba said coldly making me clench my jaw and run a hand through my hair clutching at the strands.

Why did he even ask me when he had everything planned. I was about to protest but my unspoken words were cut through by squealing, I looked at the doorway to see my sisters standing there with grins on their faces. Mehak was jumping up and down like a little girl and for a moment my heart warmed seeing her like this.

"We will finally have a bhabhi a girl in the house." Mehak squeaked.

"Don't get your hopes high my answer is the same" I said making her shudder at my tone. Somethings are not worth letting go.

"Raza enough of your nonsense you have to do it in order to fullfil your mother's last wish" baba said and that'sf it he got me Ammi's last wish was to see all her children settled and for that I had gotten Malaika engaged to the guy she loves and Mehak's still waiting for the one I can't force them but baba can surely force me.