Episode 26

THE GRAND BARAT...

The event that changes everything for the two souls who are unaware of the future.

Dua's POV.

The beauticians worked on my face. The hairstylists did my hair. The dress fitted me perfectly.

 The dress fitted me perfectly

My hair and makeup was done to perfection

My hair and makeup was done to perfection. After they allowed me to look at myself I hesitated to look at first but then I did. And I regretted it immediately.

I saw my old self smiling at herself. I didn't look anything I looked like right now. Her dress was different the jewellery was different. She Looked very Young. Her eyes were sparkling. Her face.

Staring at my self I see my old self laughing at something her cousins told her. And I did the mistake that I shouldn't have. I. Blinked. I saw now staring right at me. In my eyes. In my soul. Her smiling face was now a mocking face. Her mocking smile killed me. She laughed at me.

"Hahaha Dua tumhe kia laga tha. Kashan ki closeness ko mohabbat samajh bethi. Pagli woh tu sirf uski pias thi Jo jaise hi bujhi usne tumhe chor dia. Jab tum uske kisi kaam ki nahi rahi tu usne tumhe ek cheez samajh lia jisko woh jab chahe karaye per ek raat keliye Dede."

(Hahaha Dua what did you think? You mistook his closeness as love. Stupid girl that was just his thirst, when it died down he left you. When you were no longer useful for him he saw you as a thing he could rent out for a night or two)

"Kion kia aisa Dua? mene tumhara kia bigara tha. Mere liye kuch kia kion nahi tumne. Mujhe us ghar me dafan karke aaj apna mutaqbil sawarne chali ho. Himmat Kaise hui tumhari?" She cried
(Why did you do it Dua what did I ever do to you. Why didn't you do anything for me. Burying me in that house your moving on making your future fascinating. HOW DARE YOU?)

"Why Dua? Why?" She broke down falling on her knees. I saw Kashan standing behind her. He took a hold of her hair and yanked her up. He slapped her hard across the face. I could feel the impact of the slap on my left cheek, she begged him to leave her but he beated her black and blue. Her face was bleeding from different places like her lip and nose. I couldn't look at her anymore so I looked away.