Episode 45

I'm back. I'll write a few more episodes since I dont want to rush into the ending. So yeah 😁 the song I chose for this chapter ^^^

Raza's POV

"Mr Raza your wife is expecting" the lady doctor announced. I didn't know what came over me but I froze. I felt the blood in my veins turning cold.

"She's? I'm going to be a....?" I couldn't form a sentence. What's going on?

"Yes she's pregnant. You're about to be father but I must warn you Mr raza" the doctor stopped before sighing.

"But what? Is everything alright? Is the baby ok? Tell me what's wrong?" I threw question after question. The doctor gestured for me to calm down.

"She's fine for now. The baby is fine about a week or so older. She just needs to stay out of stress. It hurts to say her old hospital record clearly stated she couldn't conceive, but this miracle was bound to happen and it did" the male doctor left as the lady doctor stayed back.

"Old hospital record?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Dua was admitted in this hospital about eight years ago. She was brought in bloodied, holding on thr brink of life. There were little to no chances of her survival but this woman never fails to surprise us. She proved that if Allah doesn't want it to happen it won't last time and compared to her old record she once again proved that indeed Allah is the king of all......" The doctor whose name is Dr Faiza then showed me her old reports. She was in a coma for four years. Stayed in the hospital for another six months for therapy to be able to walk again. As much as I didn't want to know her history I was being shown the reality over and over again.

I walked outside with a storm brewing inside me. She was pregnant with my baby and she's weak, she needs special care if we keep the baby.

I slumped down the chairs outside thr hospital. The tears fell from my eyes like a waterfall. YAA ALLAH my brain screamed. I could only call upon the creator for help and that was clear.

"Ya Allah help me" I cried. I was lost in my thoughts when shahzain came running out.

"Raza. She's awake. But she's not letting anyone near her. She's just mumbling random names. Come quick." He said and dragged me inside. I ran past people like a mad man. Reaching the room I barged in. She sat on the bed with her knees bended under her chin and arms wrapped around her. Her parents looked worried to death. Abba and the girls stood in a corner.

"Dua" I called sitting infront of her. Her head snapped up. Her eyes were shedding tears and her face was completely red.

"Where is she?" She asked holding both my arms. I stayed silent. Fearing if I say anything her health will detroit more.

"WHERE IS SHE RAZA? WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER? KAHAN HAI MERI KHADIJA BOLO?" She yelled, Her father came froward but I gestured him to leave along with everyone else. They were skeptical about leaving but they left.
(WHERE IS MY KHADIJA TELL ME)

"Dua" I tried to coo her by holding her face in my hands. My own tears knew no bounds. I could never fathom the pain of losing your child. I can only think but the one who goes through it knows it painfully well.

"Where is she? She came back Raza. I saw her in our room multiple times. I saw there in the backyard. She's here but then where is she?" She asked softly. I could only think of what I will tell her. Her large honey brown eyes stared at me with sadness filling them. Her eyes streaked red from all this tears she had shed.

"Dua she's in a better place now. Hmm? She's looking after you. Shes here right here" I said pointing a finger at her heart.

"I'm a very bad mother Raza. I couldn't save her" she cried placing her head on my shoulder. I patted her head and kissed the top of it.