Episode 40

Dua's POV

A few months have passed but Raza's playfulness hasn't. In fact it had only increased since then. After that night running away from him was getting harder and more fun. He would chase after me if I tried or somehow get a hold of me.

We had quite a lot of moments but even thinking about them makes me go all red. He's starting to care about me. I wasn't expecting a change of heart this soon but it happened. No we haven't started sharing a bed but you can say we're growing frank with each other. I have regained me voice but my throat still hurts when I try speaking.

Right now I'm in the kitchen for a quick mid night snack. Yes midnight snack this monster I call my stomach can never be satisfied I tell you.

Munching on my chocolate spread sandwich and carrying the plate of my chocolate covered strawberries I made my way upstairs trying not to make a sound. My craving for chocolate doubles in that time of the month and with my cramps killing mei just want to cry out loud but.... I won't.

"Where were you?" A deep voice asked as I entered the dark room. The plate almost fell from my hand and I shrieked. Balancing the plate I looked up with my mouth filled with the last bit of my sandwich. He switched on the lights my I probably resembled a deer caught in headlights with wide eyes and cheeks puffed up and chocolate smeared across my face.

"What again?" He groaned running a hand down his face.

"Why dont you eat properly at the dinner table. You always have to get something to eat in the dead of the night" he said.

I gulped the sandwich down and pouted. I feel myself getting ready to cry. First these cramps and now he has an issue with my eating habits.

Tears started stinging my eyes why am I even crying? I asked myself but its not me its my period doing shit.

I glanced at him and then at the plate which had only four small chocolate coated strawberries and back at him.

"Why are you crying?Dua-" he cutted by me slamming the plate on the dresser placed near the living room door. I speed walked into the living room and slammed the door or separator on his face but damn my luck he was fast with his pole like long ass legs.

He barged into the room near me but I moved back going to the other side of the room.

"Hey hey. What happened? Why are you crying? OK OK you can have the strawberries. I won't say anything" he said making me sit on the couch and sat in front of me on the floor holding both my hands in his.

"I dont want them anymore" I said out loud without realizing and sniffled

"Dua" he looked at me with wide eyes.
"You s-spoke" he said stuttering.

"I-I" I couldn't form any sentence.

"If you could speak then why have you been silent this whole time." He said slightly offended. He was about to get up and leave when I held his hand and stopped him.

"I'm sorry" I said in a low voice which trembled because of my lips quivering immensely.

"Sorry for what?" He said angrily.

"Why are you overreacting. You knew I could talk and I don't then what the fuss all about" I said the crying long forgotten.

I cried out loud as the cramps hit hard. I dont care about him being angry I have enough pain right now that I have to focus on. I fell off the couch clutching my abdomen.

"Allah" I hissed in pain as mother nature decided to torture me.

"Dua-dua wha... What happened it was just a little argument." He said kneeling beside my and pulled me close.