Episode 18

Dua's POV

After getting seated at the stage, many guest came and greeted us. My face along with my heart hurts from faking happiness. I can't do this
Its too much to bear. Many photographs were taking the photographers told us to stand up and we did. He instructed Raza to pull me close to him and place his hand on my waist and he did taking me by surprise. I looked up at him and gulped the lump forming in my throat
Suddenly he started leaning in and before I could register what was happening I felt his lips on my forehead. They stayed there for a little while. I closed my eyes making the tears that were pooled in my eyes fall. I was shaking I could feel it. Being this close to someone or more precisely a man makes me shiver with fear. I opened my eyes and looked at him and not a second later the clouds started pouring out. It was as if the heaven was crying with me.

YA Rabb mujhpe reham farma. Me kamzoor parti jaarahi ho. Mujhe nahi lagta ke ab me aur seh appon gi. Allah meri madad farma.

(Ya Rabbi have mercy on me. I getting weaker. I don't think I can bear all this anymore. Allah help me please.)

All I could hear was mumbles of peoples voices. I don't know what they are saying but all can see are two earthly blue and green orbs staring right back at me.

"Raza bring Dua inside along with you we have to get the guest inside" I heard shahzain bhai yelling.

Raza let go of me and started walking ahead. All I did was stare at his back. I tool off my heels ignoring him saying that we should head inside.

I left my heel in the gazebo and made my way towards the clearing of the forest.

"Dua!" I heard him call behind me but I could care less. I need to get the frustration out of me and I need to be alone.

I walked further into the woods not caring about my surroundings. My tears found there way to the moist soil. I couldn't keep it in anymore and I started sobbing loudly not caring if anyone hears me or not.

"Your just a little whore I'm going to use"

"Dua.... Baby be a good little slut you are and do as I say"

"Aww baby does it hurt?. Huh does it? well I don't care if you live or die so why not make it intense"

"Your just a mere women that has the beauty I need..."

"Baby you see this knife.hmmm? You see this. Next time if I hear a single voice coming from that mouth of yours I will cut that tongue out.. Do you hear me I will cut it out"

"Come on baby its time for your daily dose of your favourite drug... Come on I know you want it."

"I love you Dua. I love you now I'll love you till the very end of time"

"I'm only yours baby... Just yours. Your the best thing that ever happened to me. I'll show you how a Queen should be treated"

Kasha's voice rang in my ears. His I love yous his taunts. They still pierce through my heart like they did the first time.

People think I became mute after the accident. Hahaha fools they don't know I've been mute ever since the second month of my marriage. Allah how easily can someone be manipulated.

I laughed at this. A laugh that would tell someone exactly how broken I am. But no one will know and I'll make sure of that.

How stupid was I to pass out because of the drugs thinking that the man in my bed is the one whom I gave the right to be. Thinking that I was my husband ravishing my body.

"YA ALLAH FORGIVE ME I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS SINNING. FORGIVE ME FOR EVERYTHING I DID. FOR EVERYTHING I LET HAPPEN TO ME.
FORGIVE MEE PLEASE.. MY LORD YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I CAN TURN TO." I wanted to yell but to be the once made cut on my tongue still hurts. Even if it doesn't I can feel the hot metal against it. I can feel it and that tells me just how helpless and mute I am.

I went near the lake. The rain have soaked me completely. I nearly lost my balance twice but I can't feel anything. At this point the thorns and rocks piercing my soles don't hurt. They are mere mosquito bites compared to the hot iron rods, whips and drugs..

There used to be a time I was addicted to all sort of drugs. The deadliest of drugs didn't kill me you think these pebbels and thorns would.

"Hahaha wah Dua wah kia naseeb hai tumhara. Logon ki ek baar nahi hoti tumhari dosri baar bhi hogaye. Us din mar jaati tu behtar hota. Is laik nahi ho tum ke saans le sako. Ya Allah jab mauqa tha tu bula lete mujhe. Kisliye rakha hua hai zinda jab me kisi kaam ki nahi. Baar baar Marne se tu acha hai us uske saath jal kat mar jaati. Woh aaj bhi sukoon me hai aur me... Me kahan kisi aur ke sar ka boojh ban gaye ho. Apni awaz tak keliye muhtaaj hona par gaya hai ab kia faida aisi zindagi ka." I broke down at the bank of the lakeman. clapped my hands at my fate.

(Hahaha wow Dua wow what fate you have. People can't get married once and you got married twice. It would've been better if you would've died that day. Your not worthy enough to breath. Ya Allah when you had the chance you could've called me back. Why have you kept me alive when I'm not capable of anything. Being burnt to death along with her would've been better than Dying everysingle day all over again. He's out there enjoying life while here I am becoming a burden of another man. What's the pont of living when I have to be dependent on someone for my voice also.)

"Muhtaaj tu nahi ho. Jhooti ho. Tum kia samjhti ho ke gungi hona ka naatak karke tum bht maasoom ban jao gi. Tum boojh ho. Pehle apne baba ka thi, phir Kashan ka aut ab mera. Sharam nahi aati tumhe sab se jhoot bolke. Huh?? Kia samjhti ho khud ko tum." I heard a voice behind me. I whipped my head in the direction of the voice to see a furious Raza standing by a tree. I looked at him wide eyed.

(You're not dependent. You're a lier. What do you think faking your muteness you can make yourself look innocent. You're a burden. First for you dad. Then kashan. And now mine.
Don't you feel any shame when you lie to your family. What do you think of yourself)

"Kia dekh rahi ho. Dar lag raha ke kahen me kisi ko bata na do ke uncle aur aunty ki masoom beti kitni chalak hai." He said coming forward. His white kurta had become transparent sticking to his body showing of his abs and strong muscles. He pulled me up from the ground harsh fully. The thorns suddenly pricking my feet intensely.

(What are you looking at. Are you scared that I'll tell your family that their innocent daughter is soo wicked).

His grip on me was tightening by every passing minute. He knows. But he only knows I can talk. After a while he left me or rather pushed me to the ground forcefully making my fall on the dirty ground my white lehenga was covered with blood and dirt.

"Don't expect anything from me I will treat like a burden. Or perhaps a slave if I want. Don't have any high hopes" he said turning around facing me.

"Umeed tu tab lagaye jaye na Raza sahab. Jab umeed bachi ho. Fikar mat karen aapse mujhe kuch nahi chahiye." I said giving him a forced smile and then without waiting for his answer I walked past him towards my house. My throat hurts after all that talking.....

(Expectations are raised Mr Raza when there's hope left. Don't worry I don't want anything in return)

Assalamualikum guys here's another update hope you enjoy it😊😊😊