Episode 30

Dua's POV

I stood outside his study hearing him talk to someone. I shouldn't be eavesdropping but I'm hear to call him.

"Yes I'll meet you tonight" I heard him say.

"She's not my wife. She's just a burden. An unwanted responsibility thrown my way. I'll get done with her soon. My personal affairs are not something she doesn't needs to know about." He said as much as I don't want to admit it it hurts because there used to be someone saying the same words but differently.

I knocked on the door and stood outside waiting for his approval to go in. A very annoyed come in came from the other side of the door. I opened the door and entered he stopped talking but when he saw it was me he just continued not giving me any attention.

"You know I only love you. She's just like the trash that stays in a corner. She doesn't have any value in my eyes" he said looking straight in my eyes. The way he said he loves her was the same way he used to say that to me after every night full of torture. Bored and nonchalant. Poor girl she might have gotten her hopes high. I feel bad for her.

"OK dress sexy I'll meet you tonight. Bye. Yeah yeah love you too" he said in a hurry.

"Are you just going to stand there and listen to my conversation or say something. Oh.. You can't your mute." He said rolling his eyes and going back to his work looking at his laptop. I wrote what I wanted to say on a piece of paper and slid it across the table. Before he could read it I left.

Flashback...

"I still love you Dua" he said running his fingers across her face grinning like a maniac.

"After all like a good slut you bring in more money every night" he said kissing her neck making her shiver in disgust.

"You know I wish I could just keep you to myself but you know when I have the money I can have any girl I want more beautiful and sexy than you'll ever be" he said choking her. Her eyes rolled back as he tightened his hold. The smile of content spread across her sweaty face thinking all this misery will end but just as she was about to end he left her or more like pushed her on the ground but she didn't fall instead jiggled with the chains that kept her in place.

"Woh waqt door nahi jab yeh sab palat ker aayega. Kashan ek baat yaad rakhna Jo tum karrahe ho woh me tu seh longi. Aakhirat ka azaab tum seh lo ge kia?" She asked in broken voice.

(The time is not far when all this will return back to you. Remember one thing kashan i can bear whatever you're doing but will you be able yo handle the punishment in the afterlife?)

"SHUT UP!! don't teach me about afterlife. If I get to burn in hell then I'll drag you with me. After all a woman who cheats on her husband burns in hell" he said half yelling.

"Remind me of that one time I let anyone use me willingly." She said coughing as he punched her stomach very hard. He continued to punch her making blood trickle down her legs. That day.....

She lost her first child. She lost one ray of hope. The pain she felt was immense but no one took her to the hospital. Left in the pool of her blood she layed on the cold concrete floor with tears of helplessness trickling down her cheeks. She kept staring at the ceiling. Silent. Numb. Wounded. She layed still not moving an inch. The tears fell silently not daring to make a single noise.

"I love you Dua" his voice constantly rang in her ears.

"Is this what love feels and look like?" She wondered to herself.

"Its time for your daily dose. I've called the doctor he'll fix you before the new customer arrives" he said injecting the numerous drugs he does to keep her under control. Not a single voice. The pricking of the needle wasn't felt. The pain of the drug running through her veins was not felt. She layed there numb not caring about anything. She was habitual of all this but every night handing her self over to a man other than her husband was death worthy. She thought of suicide on various occasions but then she thought dying once will not end her misery. She has to answer her lord about why she did something like ending her life. How will she answer this question when she already has too much to answer for.