Episode 28

Raza's POV

What just happened? I looked down at the necklace dangling of my shirt. I untangled it and threw it away.

How can I loose control this easily.

Maybe because she looked beautiful. A part of my heart said.

All this while she looked amazing. The whole function she didn't look at me. The only time her eyes met mine was just now. When I first came in the closet.

She fell a sleep in the car but still managed to look so ravishing. Her ruby red lips looked so inviting. Her body under mine felt so good but bad at the same time. Her accusing eyes refused to meet mine. The tears I felt against my face were like acid. They burned my heart for some reason.

Somewhere deep down I wanted to see that smiling face of hers that I saw on her wedding with kashan. I remember how she was squealing and smiling along with her friends and sadaf. Her face now clearly shows how much she has changed. Her eyes don't hold the spark that they held before. Her body is always stiff. Her expressions are always troubled. The smile she smiles doesn't looks as real as before.

I can hear her heart wrenching sobs. As much as I don't want to be effected I am some how.

She came out wearing a T-shirt and sweatpants. Her eyes brimmed red. Her nose and cheeks were an adorable pink. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. She didn't look at me once. She made her way to the bed but stopped right in her tracks. She looked at me for a split second then took the pillow and went to the living room attached with my bedroom. She came back and went in the closet and took a blanket not a thick one just a thin one you'd want on a less chilly day.

Silently she made her way to the living room. The sofa in the living room is also big like a bed so she can sleep comfortably I guess...

She didn't come back so I guess she's a sleep. I went to check up on her and found her asleep. Her face looked troubled the frown displayed on her face didn't sit well with me but not giving it much attention I went back and fell asleep after a while.

********

"How are you Raza uncle." The little girl appeared again. Its been two days since I last saw her. This is the second time.

"Who even are you? And how did you get in my room?" I asked half yelling.

"I'm a part of someone important Raza uncle. Take care of that person for it won't be long that your mistakes might turn into..." She said but paused looking in the direction of living room where Dua is.

"Turn into what?" I asked horrified of the fact I can't move.

"Grave sins" she Said in silent whisper like scarily serious voice. The smile she had a while ago not there anymore. Her baby blue eyes as serious as ever.

"Sins? What mistakes? What are you talking about?" I fired question after question. She looked at me for a second then walking away in the living room. I was finally able to move and I followed her. She sat beside Dua who was moving in her dream. The sweat beads covered her face making her hair stick to her face. The girl placed her hand on Dua's forehead and not even a second later I saw her relaxing. She mumbled something in her dream but before I could even comprehend what she Said I was pulled back to reality....

I jolted awake and looked around. The ringing of an alarm brought me out of my thoughts. The alarm turned off and soon I heard shuffling in the living room. A very sleepy Dua made her way in the room almost falling twice. She looked at the room for a minute and then her eyes met mine. The little light in the room made it easy for me to see her eyes widening. She looked away and walked into the. Bathroom. She came out freshened up and wet maybe she did wudu. The water droplets rolled down her neck that was filled with my marks. The droplets disappeared in her shirt never in my life have I ever been so interested in a water droplet. She went inside the closet and came out wearing a long scarf and had a prayer mat in her hand. She went inside the living room again. After a few minutes I walked over to the living room and saw her praying. She went sajdah and stayed in it for long. So long I thoughts she fell asleep. But then I heard a sob. One after another. Her body shook in her sajdah. She pulled up her scarf was wet with tears. Her face red but she again went in sajdah.

She said her salam and lifted her hands up to make dua. Silently she prayed. Her tears flowed like a water fall. After a while the fajr azan was called. She completed her Dua and sat there quietly listening to the azan and I kept gazing at her. After the azan she got up in the position of iqamat. But before she could start she looked over at me. She gazed into my eyes. The emotions swirling in those orbs was intense but before I could read one she looked away signing for me to also pray and then she stood attentive in front of her Rabb.

I went to the bathroom and did wudu. I went to my room taking my prayer mat that I haven't touched in a while. I spread it on the floor and stood in the position of iqamat. The ease it provided to heart was something I've been craving for a really long time.

After making dua for my family I went to check up on Dua who was just closing the Quran. She made dua and then placed it in its place. She glanced at me again but then went to the sofa and sat down getting ready to go to bed again. I did the same but the thing is I couldn't, her sobs echoed in my ears. I stayed up the rest of the time till the time I had to go to office and down for breakfast.

I was tying my tie when I saw dua making her way out of the closet all dressed drying her hair with towel. She wore a pale pink dress and bangles in her hand clinking at the slightest movement as well as the pazeb sitting in her ankle.

She made her way to the dressing table but when she saw me standing there she stopped in her tracks. She stared at me and I did the same. Staring at her was like solving a puzzle with a missing piece. Her chest heaved up and down with every breath she took. My eyes raked all over her body, each and every curve of hers.
The Hickeys that sat proudly on her neck were covered but the translucent net dupatta. She moved her eyes away from mine. Head bowed down. I adjusted my tie last time and moved away.

"Even when I know your going to pretend mute in front of my family make sure to look content. I don't want Abba on my back saying how depressed you've become" I said in an arrogant voice. I looked over at her to see her brushing her hair. The bangles clinked making the silent room bit noisy.

"Are you deaf also. I need an answer" I half yelledm I hate being ignored. She looked at me through the mirror and nodded.

I don't know what came over me but I grabbed her arm the same one I did last night. She winced a little at the contact.

"I. Said. I. Don't. Want. Anyone. To. Think. I. Mistreat. You. Understood. What. Happens. Between. Us. Stays. Between. Us" I said tightening my gripwith each word. She nodded hurriedly and tried to get my hand off her arm.

"I'm not going to pretend all lovey dovey even infront of my family but I sure as hell don't want my wife crying a river over the fact that She'll always be unwanted" I said and walked out of the room......

Assalamualikum guys how are you all. Here is another update. I hope you guys like it.

So how about you guys tell me what is the first thing that you thought when you started reading this book or what attracted it towards you.

Your comments make me so happy and that's the reason why I like updating. Please keep it going because only I can know how huge my smile gets when I see comments and votes from you guys..

Love
Hafsatahir58