Episode 22

Dua's POV

After bidding the shoaib family I rested for the day since my Ammi doesn't allows to go to work. If your wondering what I do I'm a writer but that I can manage from home. But I like having my own little office aside from my home office. I tend to get lazy while I'm home whether its my home office, doesn't matters.

It's been a week since the nikkah. Today is my mayon/dholki. Its a ladies only function so only Mehak and Malaika are coming baba and shahzain are going over to there place for men time.

The henna artist will also do my mehindi today.

My outfit consists of a full sleeve yellow shirt with gharara bottom and a net dupatta

My outfit consists of a full sleeve yellow shirt with gharara bottom and a net dupatta. Since I'm not wearing any other jewellery Ammi is making me wear this huge mang tikka.

Its not like its my first marriage cue eye roll but its Raza's first time so we have to do everything GRAND in capital letters.

I don't want any sort of fancy mehindi so I chose full sleeves to give the henna artist less space to work with.

Right now I'm sitting with Ammi Mehak and Malaika in my room as they work on my hair. Honestly its just Malaika working Ammi and Mehak are chatting. I don't want any makeup so she's just setting the mang tikka that hides almost all my face but its Ammi's. She has a bit bigger forehead but mine is tiny. Anyways if they like it then its OK they're the ones seeing me if it doesn't pains them then I'm OK.

My hair is set in a braid. The mang tikka fully set. The dupatta will not stay with me so it's not needed now.

The people coming are a few relatives. Rania my sort of boss. Myra my elder sister her daughter she's a cutie pie. Javeria is 4 years old and loves to play dress up. She the cutest with chubby cheeks green eyes and a mind full of fantasies. I wish I could be her age again. But you only grow. That's the circle of life you grow. Your experiences grow. Your ability of thinking grows. What doesn't grows is your will to let things go. If it does people would not be depressed. It it did I would've talked the moment I wokeup screaming from yet another nightmare. Myra was the one tell me that I screamed. She knows but like Ammi she promised not to tell anyone. She doesn't judges me. She knows I'll talk when I'm ready.