Chapter Two: His Love....Like Hell!!

"Ashanti....darling please wake up." I hear someone say while shaking me gently and kissing my head making me instantly spring up.

The culprit is no other than my amazing husband (note the sarcasm) Vladimir. He's just standing over me with a nervous and guilty smile making the hair on my neck stand at full attention.

"Honey I'm sorry...I didn't mean to do it.....I did okay but not that hard". He says getting on his knees and putting his head on my lap making me ball my fist up at the sides.

"Get off me and leave!" I say with clench teeth.

"Ashanti I shall not. I love you just please forgive me like always."

I don't answer him I just get up and walk out the room with him following me and make my way to the kitchen.

"My love don't walk away from me."

"I ain't your damn love! I hate you!!" I say the words with nothing but venom dripping out.

Next thing I know of course I'm on the floor holding my jaw while he glares down at me with his fist balled up.

"I have loved you since the day I saw you but this is it!!! You will not disrespect me ever in your life!" He says while grabbing me by the hair and slinging me into the fridge making my head snap to the side painfully. "I didn't even kill you for losing our baby you ungrateful bitch!!"

Something in me snapped and caused me to spring up like I was possessed. This was what broke the fucking camel's back!

"You sorry sick poor excuse of a man. I had a stillborn caused by you and your beatings!!!! You made us lose our son!!! He was my blood and you took him from me!!! I gave you mother-fucking life even though you took every drop out of me and never once said sorry I still took the blows but this is it!!! I am the bitch that holds the purse and your balls in the other hand and I can assure you that If you ever mention  him and say it was my fault for losing him I will kill you !!!" I say with nothing but hatred and hurt in my voice.   

"Ashanti...I didn't mean......" He says stuttering knowing he fucked up again. I just laughed coldly and walked away with blood dripping down my bruised cheek and my hair all over my head.

"You are strong....don't let him beat you". I whisper over and over to myself while sitting outside in the rocking chair looking up at the sky thinking their was a time I did love him but now I hate him.
______________________________________
*Flashback*

"Ashanti baby I have a surprise for you". Vladimir shouts making me smile. Yes, he married me forcefully but I have given him a chance to get to know the true him and he in return know the true me.

"Yes, Vlad what is it?" I say turning around.

"I love you and I want to take you on a trip so we can bond. I know this doesn't make up for the way I went about us marrying but I truly want to know my wife willingly and not force." He says gracing me with that beautiful body and that gorgeous sleeve tattoo. 

"Of course, I can't wait!!"

"Of course, I can't wait!!". I say smiling.

" Ashanti...I will always love you even when you are getting on my nerves because you are my темная красавица." He says finishing with a smile while I blush trying to figure out what he had just said in Russian.

"I....like you too Vlad. This is a new start of friendship for both of us!!" I say so full of happiness but even happiness can be blind and mines was most definitely that. 
______________________________________

Hey, lovelies don't forget to vote and comment.

Love ~ Laila 😘💖

Word Count: 660