Chapter Six: New Beginnings 🏡

~6 Months Later~

"So, how have you been doing so far since leaving that bastard?" Dimitri a.k.a Volkov asked.

"It feels weird but good." I say, putting my pillows on my bed.

"How so?"

"Weird because I'm not waking up on the floor anymore or waking up to a punch or slap on my face. It's a sad thing when a person has gotten use to something like that. My heart weeps not for me but for those who aren't strong enough to fight each day to escape their abuse."

"You are such a strong, passionate and caring person. For someone to hurt you like this is truly an outrage." Dimitri says, while walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thank you, Dino." I say, looking at him and smiling.

Ever since we've landed here in L.A. me and him have grown a unexpected friendship in which feels great seeing as those he is my only friend in the world at this moment. Part of me looks at him and wants to be reckless but another part of me feels an obligation to my husband......

 Part of me looks at him and wants to be reckless but another part of me feels an obligation to my husband

(Toni Mahfud will be playing Dimitri because this is how I imagine him to look...)

"You know if you keep calling me that I may start to like it and want more of it....especially since it's coming from your lips." He says, making his breath fan over my ear.

"D-Dino please don't do that..." I say, panting slightly.

"Don't do what? Treat you how a real man is supposed to? Let me show you how sexy you really are my Ashanti. Also, before you think that all I want from you is sex. That is completely wrong. I simply want to make such a beautiful woman feel beautiful again, loved and most importantly cherished beyond words. Will you let me?"

I've never felt such warmth come from someone's heart like this. In my soul I can tell he is saying the truth but in the back of my head I don't know if I should......

"Yes, for once I want to feel just love not pain. Please allow me to feel it...." I say, looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"Of course, my beautiful chocolate pearl."

Dimitri looks me into my eyes and starts slowly caressing my cheek
while bending down and starts sucking/nibbling on my lips.

"Dimitri...."

He gently lays me down on my bed and takes his time taking off each layer of clothing on me while making sure to kiss and suck on each exposed part.

"You are truly beautiful my Ashanti."

Before I am able to respond Dimitri starts taking off his clothes and then gets on his knees and spreads my legs a part and starts to suck softly on my rose bud while using his thumb to rub at the same time making me a moaning mess. At that moment everything around us didn't matter. It was just me and him in the world and with every pull, lick, suck and thrust it made me forget Vladimir and instead made me wish I had married someone like Dimitri Volkov. As he thrusted more and more harder in me. I let out a loud cry for it was my first ever orgasm and it was with someone who took the time to worship and cater to my body only.

"Ashanti are you okay? Please tell me I didn't hurt you?" Dimitri says knocking me out of my thoughts.

"No, you didn't Dino...you were amazing. Thank you."

"No...thank you, Ashanti we both our somewhat broken people but earth still has managed to make us find each other and I'm glad it did."

"Me too." I say laying my head on his soft warm chest and with the sound of cars passing by my studio apartment it lulls me and Dimitri to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.
_________________________________________

Vladimir's POV:

"Ashanti!!!! How could you leave me!!" I shout while taking the bat in my office and smashing everything in sight.

"Vladimir that won't make her come back." Igor says.

What he says does make sense. It won't make her reappear in front of me. I never in a million years would have ever thought that Ashanti would have the guts to leave me.

"Igor...I want you to find her. Only you. When you do bring her back. She will not escape me."

"What about that damn FBI agent that helped her?"

"Kill him". I say looking at him and watching him nod and then leave to go do my bidding.

Looking around my office again I spot me and Ashanti's wedding picture and I slowly rub my finger across her face. "Mark my words love, I will find you and when I do...you will wish to God you never walked out of that damn hospital." I say slinging the picture on the ground and grabbing my gun and shooting the frame and picture up.

"You want to fucking leave me then so be it!! I will fucking have you Ashanti!"

I stumble back and fall on my knees and do something I haven't done since I was 8 years old and that is cry. I now know in my dark heart that is a game and it must be won for no-one on earth challenges Vladimir Borisovich Petrov and gets away without a consequence and I think it's time I showed Ashanti how dark and evil I really can be. Get ready, get ready love for the big pay day!
_________________________________________

Oh Shit....What does Vladimir have in store for poor Ashanti? What do you guys think of her and Dimitri? Did Dimitri pull out or stay in?? If you loved what you read don't forget to vote, comment and follow me so you don't miss out on this juicy ride. Thank you all again and please remember to stay safe my lovelies!

Love ~
Laila 🤗💕

Word Count: 1003