Chapter Four: Boy...You Thought

Ashanti's POV:

The first thought that comes to mind when I'm suddenly woken up is that I've come back to reality living in a hell-hole with Satan himself. This room is all too familiar....the same room that he took out all of his beatings on me which happened on our first year wedding anniversary.

"This nigga really thought he could hurt me more than what he already has..." As I say that out loud I simply start to laugh and shake my head. You can never break a strong black woman's strength and determination for babygirl always comes back stronger and better.

I once again look around and just decide to make myself comfortable before the devil walks in to do his daily deeds. How did my fairy tail of having a handsome, strong, smart husband who would love me for all my flaws and give himself only to me and I to him turned into me falling in love with somebody like Vladimir? How did a dream of me one day giving my husband a son and daughter turn into me constantly loosing my children for my body fought them until their hearts died inside me which led to me pushing them out and starring at their not even formed faces in a toilet? How did I, Ashanti Rose Andersen loose my will to fight...well honey I'm back and ready then ever for every woman deserves her happily ever after fairy tail and I will get mines. Hell be damned!!! Let's get this formation of wars started...

**************************
Vladimir's POV:

I look at the clock and realize that it's now 11:00 o'clock p.m. and my little flower should be awoke by now. At that thought I get out of bed and begin my way to walking to the basement and in front of her cell where I peak my head in and see her beautiful back with her gorgeous fat ass to me. As I stare harder I look down and see my penis get hard and stand out desiring to get to that good honey pot of my wife's warm and tight pussy. As I continue to think dirty thoughts a cough brings me out of my fantasies to see her looking at me with her arms crossed under her big breasts and her eyes filled with nothing but hatred for me starring a black hole into my face. If looks could kill.....

"Ashanti...love are you ready to come back to our room where you belong or would you like to stay here in this cold damp cell with this terrible attitude towards me." I say trying to show her the sweet loving side of me she fell in love with.

"I actually would rather have you drop dead but of course that's neither here nor there...my BITCH of a husband." She says smiling while saying this and making sure to put emphasis on "Bitch".

I ball my fists up at her blatant disrespect but breath in and out calmly as she looks at me with those perfectly arched eyebrows of hers.

"Darling please I am truly trying my best here to be a better husband for I know bringing up our dead son was a low blow and you didn't deserve it nor do you deserve to be treated like anything less than a queen and I can only say from the bottom of my heart that I am deeply sorry and I love you with every breath in me. The reason I act like such a...fool sometime is because I'm afraid you'll walk out and leave me one day and love I am nothing without you for you are what keeps me going everyday." I say with all sincerity while starring directly into her beautiful brown eyes.

(Feel free to tell me if she should be changed or if you want her just like this

(Feel free to tell me if she should be changed or if you want her just like this.)

"Well done...almost had me falling for that bullshit ass apology. Now if you'll excuse me by the look of things outside from the window above it's midnight and I still feel very weak so get out." She says with fake clapping and laughing while sitting on the air mattress blown up in the room.

I stand there in shock at how she just dismissed me like I was a fly and storm out before I break her jaw again and slam/lock the basement door. If she chooses to be difficult that's fine so be it her ass will stay in that same spot until she comes to her senses or at least until she stops giving me attitude and goes back to being my sweet submissive angel. Deep breaths....Vladimir you said you would change for her so just go with it at least for now. Yes....at least for now my chocolate goddess.

*********************
Ashanti's POV:

Boy you really thought that weak ass apology could make up for all the shit you have put me through. Nigga you are sadly mistaken.

"Like I said let's get this formation started." I say smirking and at last I allow myself to drift into a calm slumber with a dream that is so pretty no one could ever disturb/ruin it.
__________________________________
Alright guys that was one wild chapter and as always if you liking what you reading. Hit the vote and comment buttons for more!! 😘❤

Love ~
Laila 😍💕

Word Count: 918

BTW: This is unedited so don't come for me too bad.