Chapter Seven: Friend Or Foe? 🖤

Chris John Millington will be playing Igor 😍❤
_________________________________________

Igor's POV:

"Ashanti why did you make it, so I have to hunt your small ass down?" I say to myself while hiding in an alley in front of her apartment.

My prayers every night are that Vladimir will get tired of her and just set her free. This is no life for someone as innocent as her. She is rare like the hope diamond is. Why does he make her suffer....This I don't know for Vlad is someone with questionable morals. You don't question him because every man or woman that does has ended up dead. I am still alive only because I am the sick son of bitches cousin. I do however miss Ashanti and those beautiful eye's and especially that gorgeous body but sadly she is forbidden fruit and I can't risk taking a bite out of her.

"She is going to be the death of me...." I whisper but snap out of my thoughts and get back focused.

"Dino hurry up and get the groceries in the house!" I hear her shout to that pig.

"Alright my pearl I am coming".

Like a snake I watch him slowly walk up the stairs leading to her home but stop and look straight into the alley where I am hiding. I know he can't see me but it sure as hell looks like he can. Before I can pull out my gun the bastard disappears inside the building. The prey lives to see another day....not for long though for Igor Andrei Petrov never misses his target.

"When night comes we will see each other my beautiful African lioness."
_________________________________________

Ashanti's POV:

"Dinner was amazing my Ashanti."

"Thank you. Although I couldn't tell by the way you've been watching the door all evening."

"I just have....a lot on my mind which is greatly concerning me."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No it's alright. I'm sure the awful feeling will pass in the morning. Speaking of in the morning I have an...interview so I better head home to get some proper sleep. Is that alright darling?"

"Of course Dino and thank you so much for stopping by". I say smiling and standing up to give him a hug and kiss.

Who would have ever thought I would feel so safe and warm in my whole entire life. I didn't even feel safe with my parents when I was smaller so this is one feeling I wish will always stay the same.

"Goodnight my sweet pearl. See you in the morning. Love you."

"Night and love you too." I say but whisper the last part so it comes out as a mumble and then as sadly as It comes he is gone as quick as the wind. 

Now it's nothing for me to do...the dishes have been cleaned and are now put away in the cabinet and I've already done my night routine and I'm already in my night clothes. I suppose I might as well just head off to bed and count down the hours until I see Dimitri again. I slowly climb into my bed and under the covers and turn the lights out and let the sweet sound of the unusual quiet night outside my window lull me to sleep with the help of a few cars driving past.

~ Ashanti's Dream ~

"Mama....why are you here."

"Alexei...my sweet boy where are we."

"Heaven mama. Daddy sent us here but sadly my brother and sister our still on earth with him. Daddy is coming for you soon mama you must not let him harm you or your purpose will never be fulfilled."

"What purpose baby?"

"To live a long life....Do it for me mama." He says gently holding both of my cheeks and kissing my nose making the tears fall harder.

"Alexi...." Before I can say the rest of my sentence he vanishes and I am lifted into a black sky and then released.

~End Of Ashanti's Dream ~

I jump awake and look down and see I am soaking wet from sweat and I'm silently crying my eyes out.

"Bad dream huh?"

"I know that cold voice anywhere....Igor how did you find me?" I say turning my head and jumping a little by how close he is.

"I have contacts everywhere in the world beautiful. You should know there is nowhere you could hide that we wouldn't immediately get a phone call and find you."

"If you are going to kill me...make it quick."

"I'm not....I was sent to bring you back a live but instead I might want to help you." He says lifting my chin up gently.

"How?"

"Fuck me...."

"Have you lost your damn mind!!"

"Look me and you both know that Vladimir desires an heir and if you come up pregnant he will automatically take it easy on you since you might be carrying a son. It is the only way to ensure that he won't kill you and since me and him our cousins and very similar it will make it even more believable."

"I understand that but why do you wish to help me. You don't even like black women."

"On the contrary I actually do seeing as though my first mission when getting into this business was in Zimbabwe where I also got my first piece of ass. I want to help you because I like you a lot Ashanti since I first laid my eyes on you."

"W-What makes you think Vladimir will fall for it. Me and him did not have sex before I left."

"You actually did....He raped you while you were out cold after the whole lamp incident. I'm so sorry...I was out doing business and did not find out about it until Timothy the guard told me."

I couldn't respond any more I just felt my stomach turn and also felt Igor's arms wrap around me and immediately take me to the bathroom where I emptied all of tonight's dinner. I also felt my tears raining down more violently.

"Oh Ashanti I hate this as much as you do but I'll be damned if I let that bastard break you. Fight Ashanti! If not for me, Dimitri, or yourself then do it for Alexi! Please Ashanti...."

"How soon do you need my answer."

"48 hours.....I will be here for as long as possible since my mission is to find you but as far as Vladimir knows...you still have yet to be found."

"I will think about it...." Feeling my body loose strength I fall back in his arms and gladly welcome darkness.
_________________________________________

Poor Ashanti 😥 I feel so bad for her and for him to rape her that shit is so wrong. As you all know if you liked what you read don't forget to hit that vote and comment button and I will catch you all on the flip side. Love y'all and please remember to stay safe lovelies.

Love ~
Laila ☺😘💕

Word Count: 1188