Chapter Fifteen: Death Is Knocking 💀

Sorry for making you all wait. I've been super busy with protesting and it's just been a lot going on but I'm back so let's get this chapter started.

(Timothy Above ➡ Played By: Nick Bateman)
_________________________________________

Ashanti's POV:

It seems like we have been driving in Igor's car to Vladimir's house forever. I don't know why but I have this strange feeling in my bones....A feeling like something is about to shake/disturb me to my core. I think it's just my overall nerves of being back to the one place in the world that has caused me the most pain. Like always I am never allowed to have enough time with my thoughts. As soon as I look up from my lap we are in front of Vladimir's house. How long was I caught up in my thoughts?

"Awhile my lioness." Igor says making me jump silently and look over at him.

"Sorry about that. I suppose I'm just still coming to terms with being back here."

"That's understandable love. I hate to make it seem like I'm rushing you but we better get in before he or one of these "loyal" guards of his gets any suspicions."

"Agreed. Let's go in." I say

We both slowly start to ascend up the steps and both pause and look at the door. This door makes me literally break into hives. The pain behind it is one no woman or man should ever go through. I suck in my nerves and make my face go blank and open the door and walk in. Before Igor can call out his name we hear moans and the sound of what could possibly be a table/desk moving violently. We both look at each other with a "What the fuck" look and follow the sounds. As we get closer the voice moaning sounds familiar. A voice in which I know all to well. I don't wait for Igor to react...I instead kick the door open and what I see is enough to make any woman want to kill her husband and her mother on spot!

"YOU NASTY BITCH!!! YOU'RE OWN FUCKING DAUGHTERS HUSBAND!!!!" I scream while lunging at her, but I am pulled back by Igor making me turn my death glare towards him.

"Well you little whore maybe if you hadn't run away, you would be the one getting a good fuck!! How hard is it to take care of you're own husband!!" My carrier screams back with a big smirk on her face while getting up from the position my husband had her in.

"Imma kill this bitch today!!" I say elbowing the hell out of Igor making him gasp and drop to his knees from the unexpected blow.

"Ashanti wait!!" Vladimir screams trying to protect this whore making me pick up his lamp on his desk and smash it on the side of his head which makes him fall to the floor in agony.

All that I see right now is fucking RED!!! This nasty bitch would stoop so low and this piece of shit has the nerve to fuck my own so called mother!!! I start to stalk towards the still smirking Anika with Vladimir's long knife he keeps on his desk making her eyes go wide a little.

"You better put that knife down Ashanti!! You hear me bitch!!" She screams trying to reach for it but I knee her in her old, dusty, and cobweb attic pussy making her let out a loud bloody scream and then take the knife and plunge it hard and straight in her eye once again making her scream and punch me in the thigh but It barely hurts it only pisses me off more. This leads to me snatching the knife out her eye and then start the process of stabbing her anywhere I can.

"Ashanti....Stop!!! The babies!!!" Igor screams finally getting a good grip on me and pulling me away hard and into his chest and turning me around and shaking me hard making me come back to myself and with a blank stare I turn and look at Anika not moving on the floor. The more I look at her non moving body...It seems like the blank stare on my face turns into a huge smile that keeps getting bigger.

"Anika.....Anika!!!" Vladimir screams shaking her hard but in return he gets no response back. He then checks her pulse and looks at me and stands up and takes his gun out and aims it at her head and fires a total of 10 shots in her head. "You killed her....."

"You upset because you're whore is gone now!?"

"No, just upset that my nut has gone to waste. I must say I'm impressed my queen that you killed her but also pissed because who is going to be my cum slut while you are carrying OUR babies." He says looking at my stomach and then at Igor with an unreadable look.

"How did this start Vladimir?" Igor says moving away from me and standing straight up while matching Vladimir's stare.

"It's been going on behind Ashanti's back for many years. Anika was the perfect slut because she let me do whatever I wanted to her in which my Ashanti would never think of doing to me."

"Did you ever stop and wonder why Ashanti was so reserved when being intimate with you Vladimir?"

"If you are going to tell me that Anika let her previous partners do whatever to Ashanti when she was younger....I already know little cousin." He says smirking at me.

"You knew that but you still fucked that disease carrying slut though!! You are truly a sorry piece of horse shit!"

"Watch how you talk to me.....You know my saying love. Fuck with me, I fuck you back ten times harder. Don't let this pregnancy get your ass kicked on a daily basis."

"You just remember this moment. I killed that bitch without any remorse and if you keep pushing me....Yo ass is next." I say walking out the room.
_________________________________________

Vladimir's POV:

I am so impressed with my wife's behavior. She is so sexy when she thinks she is in control. I finally got her short, feisty and beautiful ass back.

"How did she behave when she was gone?" I say turning my attention to Igor.

"Good. She was very paranoid but other than that cousin she behaved herself very well." Igor says making me look at him. He seems much different than the last time I saw him.

"Well you did an amazing job. As a reward you can rest for 3 days, I expect you to still be the best killer Igor. You seem to have gone soft a little." I say closely watching his actions and facial expressions. He slowly looks at me still with a blank look.

"Cousin....I will only say this one time. Nobody makes me SOFT. They never get close enough to. Also, thank you for such a generous reward. If I am clear to be excused I would like to start resting now."

"Good and of course. Sleep well little cousin." I say watching him do a quick nod and then walk out my office.

"Timothy!" I yell after three minutes have went by.

"Boss what's wrong?"

"Watch that son of a bitch like a hawk..."

"Igor?"

"Yes, idiot."

"Fine. Anything else."

"Watch Ashanti too."

"I'm on it."

He says giving me a nod and walking out. Something is strange and I do plan on getting to the bottom of it. Maybe it's me being paranoid but usually when I have this feeling I am always right.....
_________________________________________

Timothy POV:

"Igor....the boss seems suspicious of you and Ashanti. He has assigned me to watch you and her. Be careful and I will get back to you with as many updates as I can." I say texting Igor and then going to do my "assignment". All of us men here hate Vladimir but soon Igor will take over, and we will finally have a new and, rightful leader. Igor is a good man and he has done all of us favors, so we owe all of this to him. Vladimir will soon get his day of death......
_________________________________________

What a long update y'all! Also, that bitch Anika is finally dead!!! Cheers to that 👏🍷Of course as always though if you liked what you read don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

P.S Please remember to stay safe in these tragic events happening right now in our world.

Love ~

Laila 😘💕

Word Count: 1445