Chapter Nine: Bitch What!!? 😵😲

"Ashanti my strong lioness wake up." I hear someone say softly in my ear while shaking me gently.

"Doctor are you sure she is okay? She did hit the bed pretty hard when passing out?"

"Yes, she is fine just continue to try to wake her."

"Thanks Doc. Ashanti come on love....wake up." I hear while feeling a light slap on face.

As I open my eyes and stare at Igor,  Dimitri and Doctor Maxwell I let out a loud scream which makes everyone cover their ears.

"Doctor Maxwell do you want to repeat what the hell you just said!!?"

"Uh....I suppose so. Mrs. Petrov it appears you are not just pregnant with Igor's baby....You are also carrying Mr. Volkov's baby as well."

"How in the Jerry damn Springer does that shit happen!!"

"Well when you have sex with a person...."

"Look smart ass I know how but I'm talking about how can I be carrying both of their children inside of me!"

"Like I was saying you had sex with both males and both of their sperms  each fertilized an egg which gives us baby Igor and baby Dimitri."

"Ahhh Hell Naw!!!" I say and then I feel myself passing back out again.

"This going to be one long ass pregnancy." Dimitri says rubbing his hand over his face.

"It would appear so....." Igor says rubbing his temples.

~ 1 Month Later ~

"Igor...What the hell are we going to do with me carrying Dimitri's child?" I say looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"Ashanti my beautiful angel I am a man of my word and I swore to both you and him that I would protect our baby or should I say babies now. I will never let harm come to them. As much as I don't like that bitch Dimitri I am not some kind of sick fuck who would ever harm a child."

"Thank you Igor so much. I won't allow Vladimir to harm these little gifts."

"Speaking of his Rumpelstiltskin head ass....We will be leaving to go back once you hit 3 months."

"Why three months? Is it to find out the genders?"

"Yes, my pregnancy brain lioness." He says while touching my newly braided hair.

"Ayy don't touch my shit! I get you ain't never had some bubbling brown sugar to tell you not to touch her hair but you got the right one who will. Damn...now I want some cinnamon brown sugar ice cream!" I say holding my stomach and getting up and making my way to the kitchen while listening to Igor laughing his ass off.

"You are so lucky I love your phat  ass....damn now I want to open up you're brownie!"

"Ahhh Hell Nawwwww!!!" I say trying to sound like the meme.

"You are such a card! What do you want anyway!?"

"Maybe two boys or a boy and girl. I really don't know just as long as they are healthy." I say coming back with my ice cream.

"Hmmm, I think I want a girl so she can fuck up bitch ass men." He says while rubbing my belly.

"As lovely as that sounds we need a boy for this plan to work."

"True...But enough talk about that let's just enjoy our day. Dimitri will be coming over soon. Also, may I ask you something?"

"Cool and you just did but shoot you're shot." I say laughing but squealing as he pinches my thigh.

"How soon will you be ready for a threesome?" He says looking at me with that damn smirk.

"When I receive 90,000 Louis Vuitton handbags."

"We will just leave that comment as a maybe in the future." He says laughing.

"Hey! Is it cool to come in?" Dimitri says taking a step in my apartment.

"You already are but sure."

"Don't make me spank that red juicy cornbread fed ass....You understand Ashanti!"

"You know I love it when you talk like that zaddy!!" I say getting up and running as both of them start chasing me.

Me, Igor, and Dimitri all laughed and played games with each other the whole entire night but as I now lay awake in my bed I can't help but worry of this plan....Did I make the right decision. Will Vladimir not care and kill me anyway? These thoughts only make my anxiety grow but I softly feel both Igor and Dimitri rub my small little 1/2  month stomach and that makes me calm down and fall asleep instantly.

(Before y'all assume no they did not have a threesome LOL 😂)
_________________________________________

Vladimir's POV:

"Ashanti where are you baby?" I say in my dark bedroom as I lay on my bed with the stuttering flat ass blonde bitch from the hospital.

Can you believe I fucked her and still got no information on that fucking lying FBI agent. This only pisses me off more because I couldn't even come properly. I need a fat ass bouncing and throwing it back....not no stick figure.

"Bitch! Wake the fuck up!" I yell making her scream and jump out the bed which leads to her falling on the ground.

"Since I didn't get the information I wanted....guess what!?"

"W-what sir?"

"I don't need you're assistance any more. Goodbye." I say pulling out my gun and loading her with bullets until she is just an exploded mess all over my room.

That took out a lot of tension and anger but I'm still pissed because I don't have my Ashanti here. I keep thinking of me having her while she was asleep in the basement and how good and wet that tight golden kitty was. "Mark my words Ashanti I will find you. Enjoy you're vacation love....It might be your last." I say while lighting a cigarette and sitting on the floor and using my free hand to write in the blondes blood. Such a fun and eventful evening this was!
_________________________________________

That is one crazy dude lol. How do y'all feel about Ashanti, Dimitri, and Igor's twins!!? Let me know by dropping some 💜💙 on what you think may be the genders and some good possible names! Love y'all and please continue to stay safe my lovelies!

Love ~
Laila 😜😘💕

Word Count: 1058