Chapter Twenty One: Childhood Revenge 🖤

Timothy's POV:

"Timothy bring the asshole to the basement. After you are finished can you please go check on Vladimir?" Igor says to me as we arrive back to the house from the funeral.

"You got it boss!" I say looking at him and watching him nod and walk off somewhere inside the house with Ashanti. I open the trunk and see the asshole awake and looking around with fear in his eyes.

"Hey! I'm Timothy. I would say it's a pleasure to meet you but I'll say that when I go to dispose of your body." I say smiling at him and jerking him up and dragging him up the stairs and inside the house to the basement and then throwing him hard on the cold floor and ripping off the tape I put on his mouth.

"SHIT!!" He yells loudly. After his small outburst he turns to me with hatred and fear in his eyes. "Please....don't do this Timothy! I'll pay you whatever you want. Just let me go...."

"Firstly, I say hell nah. Secondly, I'm not stupid enough to listen to anything your lowdown ass says." I say getting up and walking to the door.

"That son of yours would be real proud. Also, did you ever find that Asian slut wife of yours. She was such a good fuck before I killed her." He says making me stop and clench my fists together.

"Don't ever talk about my son and my wife again. You are so lucky that I am not the one killing you, but I did set up a nice surprise when you are slowly close to meeting death." I say breathing in and out and walking out the basement and locking it.

"Timothy are you okay?" Igor says coming out of nowhere and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"He talked about her....It's been two years since her death. I thought I was over the hurt from her death....."

"Timothy....I'm so sorry about that. I should have put him in the basement myself. Also, Li Qin was a good woman. She wouldn't want you to entertain something so dumb as his words."

"You are right. She wouldn't....she didn't want this life either, but she loved me enough to go through with marrying me. Igor....I'm going to finish my work up and go home early to my son."

"That is fine my friend." We both give each other a firm hand shake and go our separate ways, but instead of going straight to the infirmary where Vlad is....I go to the garden to be alone and think of my wife. "I miss you honey....I'll see you again soon." I say putting my head in my hands. 😢❤
_________________________________________

Igor's POV:

"Is he okay?" Ashanti says behind me.

"I hope so. I know I act like an asshole sometimes, but Timothy is like a brother to me."

"I know. He has his son to live for, so he will be fine." She says rubbing my back making me close my eyes.

"I worry about him because he is the type of person to shut down and not talk about his feelings. I will move him and my nephew to the house soon, so I can make sure he is okay." I say shaking my head and grabbing her hand gently and leading her into the basement to Aaron.

"I see you are up father. How did you sleep?"

"You little bitch! When I get out of here, I swear I will kill you!!"

"Why do all idiots say that same line? Especially when they know they are about to die."

"Who knows. Let's get started on the work at hand though..." Igor says while walking towards him and pulling his fist back and knocking him straight in his mouth.

"FUCK!" He screams and turns and spits blood on the ground.

"Ashanti would you like the honors?"

"Thought you never asked. Father have you heard of the Chinese method of torture. 1,000 cuts to the body." I say making his eyes go wide. "Well Lets start...."

*2 1/2 Hours Later*

After making 1,000 small cuts all over his body. I look up and the sight I see makes me smile. He is a trembling and a whimpering mess.

"Not done yet! Igor it's your turn."

I watch him slowly get up from the chair he is sitting in and grabs the tooth and nail extractor.

"No! Please, No!!"

"Only God can hear your pleas and as you can see I damn sure ain't him." Igor says smirking while I go behind Aaron and hold his mouth open and then laugh as Igor starts ripping out his teeth one by one making his mouth a bloody and flowing mess.

"Here comes the fun part...." I say looking at Igor and leaning over and giving him a quick kiss.

"Indeed love it is!" He puts the extractor to Aaron's hand and starts to painfully rip off each of his fingernails. Slow, steady and repeat. Music to one's ear.

"You are a bloody mess my man, but luckily for you we are done for now. I offer you my brother Timothy's surprise! Boys come in....." Igor yells loudly and then comes two of the biggest guys I have ever seen. They look like they just got out of prison.

"That's because they did love." Igor says smirking at me and then pointing at Aaron. "Enjoy men!"

*3 1/2 Hours Later*

We come back and see Aaron on all fours. Bleeding out of his ass and a shaken and more crying mess.

"Ashanti....how about we end him together?"

"Agreed!" I get in front of Igor and get in a stance I've seen Vladimir, Igor, Dimitri and Timothy get in plenty of times and wrap my fingers around igor's and look at him and watch him nod. I slowly turn back around to meet my "father's" eye and smirk and blow him one last kiss and then me and Igor both pull on the trigger five quick times and watch as three goes into his head and two into his heart.

"May God have mercy on your soul....."
_________________________________________

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did you know to hit that VOTE and COMMENT button down below. I will see you all in the next chapter. Goodbye my lovelies and please continue to stay safe!!

Love ~

Laila 😍😘❤❤❤

Word Count: 1089 😉❤