Chapter Eighteen: The Message 💀

I know some of you want a picture of the guy that plays Vladimir, but I can't find the person, so I decided to go with another person. You can either imagine him or the original guy. I hope you all like him 😊❤

Vladimir ➡ Played By: Can Yaman
_________________________________________

Ashanti's POV:

After looking at the text from Igor and Dimitri over and over again while continuing to fall on the couch in hysterics with Timothy. We finally get ourselves together.

"Timothy, can you do me one more favor today?"

"Sure, what is it boss lady?"

"Take me to the family doctor again. I need to get checked out for every damn thing in the book." I say making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Alright, let's get going then."

We make our way down to Mrs. Ivanov's office and go in and sit in her little waiting room and wait.

"Ashanti....You are back. Is something wrong?"

"No ma'am I just wish to get tested to see if I have.....a yeast infection." I say quickly making Timothy almost burst out laughing.

"Well, sweetie the urine sample you gave me today checks for any diseases, infections, issues and whatever you can possibly think of."

"Oh, Mrs. Ivanov I apologize. It seems I have forgotten about that. Well did everything come out good?"

"It's okay dear and also you should know that I know the real reason you are here. I'm not at all fond of Vladimir either. I wouldn't go kissing on him though."

"You mean to tell me he has herpes?" I say making my stomach turn hard.

"No, but he does have chlamydia. Also, I only said you might not want to kiss on him because of where his lips have probably been. Between Adrian, Boris and Salim crack and ball sacks." She says making us laugh and nod our heads. "Besides he just recently got this. Possibly from your mother."

"Most likely. Well thank you again Mrs. Ivanov."

"No problem dear. I'm so glad to have you back!" She says making me smile and give her one more hug and then grab Timothy's hand and walk out after giving our goodbyes.

"Timothy.....I would hate to fuck you up next." We hear making us turn our heads and look at Igor.

"Now you know I possibly couldn't handle that green beans and turkey neck bones booty." Timothy says making me giggle and hit him playfully on the arm.

"You might be right about that my friend. Besides, she is only mine until it's time for that third wheel to maybe join."

"Y'all so nasty....." I say making them chuckle. "Igor, what is the next step after learning about that mind blowing discovery?"

"I sent the video to the Italians and let's just say our dear Vlad will be receiving a message tonight. Timothy....I want you to make sure you stay by Ashanti's side tonight. It's going to be a big show and our guest of honor Vlad needs to be directly in front to enjoy."

"Gotcha boss!"

Let's make this game begin....
_________________________________________

Vladimir's POV:

After my fun with my men. I finally make the decision to return home instead of stay at my little getaway. Besides, I have to take my medicine anyway for this damn burn or however you fucking describe it as. What Salim said earlier though has been making me stand at edge all day. I take out my phone and call Igor to see if he has heard anything from Boris.

"Yes?" He says into the phone.

"Igor...Have you heard or seen Boris today? Salim says he has been calling him, but he hasn't been answering."

"No, my cousin. I haven't at all seen him or heard from him. I must say this isn't like Boris at all..."

"No, it really isn't like him. I'm starting to get anxious." Before I can finish my last sentences my car is hit hard on the side making me let out a grunt. "Igor! Someone has followed me and has now hit me on the right side of my car!"

"Alright! Me and the boys will get to you soon! We are t-t-tracking......" What he says makes me let out a curse because his phone is breaking up and by the silence followed it is clear that the line has gone dead.

"Fuck!" I say as they hit me hard again making me lose control of the steering wheel which leads to me fighting to gain back control, but before I can I vaguely see the car on my right ease back and then another car comes and rams me hard on the left side which leads to them pushing me off the road and hard into this huge tree near the forest line of my property.

"Alright boys....He has had enough for now!" The voice shouts into the once silent dark night air. I can barely move my body, but I manage to turn my head slowly and what I see is enough to make me have a small heart attack.

"G-Giovanni.....What are you doing here in Russia." I say with a mouth full of blood that seems to keep coming full force even when I try to swallow, and hold it back down.

"Oh V-V-Vladimir." He says mocking me with that stupid smirk on his face. "I've come because it's time for you to die, but don't worry it won't be tonight. Also, I must say you are one weak piece of shit. You are scared of your men turning on you, so you suck their dicks to keep them. Look ahead Vladimir...."

What he says makes me groan in pain and look from him to up ahead where my eyes go wide. What I see makes me wish that this ground would just suck me and my car under. "I hope you don't mind, but I decided to set up an outside drive-in- movie theater for you." I don't know how Giovanni recorded me and my men in the act, but all I know is when I get out of here. I am killing him and everyone else who was involved.

"Also, if you are wondering where your number one bitch is....Well let's just say the boys needed a stress reliever. Here he is though." Giovanni says making me look at him with a confused look. I open my mouth to say something, but before I can someone who I can only presume is his second in command walks up dragging a bloated and mutilated corpse which I sadly and quickly realize is Boris.

"Awww look at his tears. I can only guess that this bitch was very special to you....Made you feel young again. You promised his much younger self that you and him would rule the Russian empire together huh. You would leave Ashanti for this....." He says making me clench my eyes to stop the tears, but when I open them back up he is laughing along with everyone else.

(Giovanni Alfonzo Russo ➡ Played By: Mariano Di Vaio)

"You will see us again soon Vladimir. Watch your back." He says smirking and winking at me and then walking away and getting into his car and his men in theirs and then driving off leaving me in a distressed state. It feels like I am slowly loosing my strength and so after an hour of screaming and trying to claw my way out of my compacted car....I give up and openly welcome darkness.
_________________________________________

Hey, my lovelies! I hope you all enjoy this update! This chapter was very intense and kind of difficult to write, but I managed. I just hope you all like it. Anyway, as always if you liked what you read don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Love ~

Laila 😉😘❤

P.S ~ Don't forget to stay safe as always 😊❤

Word Count: 1330 ❤