Chapter One: My Savior?

I would like to say before we start that my inspiration for writing such a dark romance story is inspired by this great writer therealdarkbeauty. She is truly a great and fantastic writer and girl be having you in yo feelings lol! The last and final thing I would like to say is that any images that may be used in the story belong to its rightful owner and all rights are reserved so don't be stealing my shit unless you want a lawsuit....great I'm so glad we understand each other now let the drama begin.
___________________________________

"Ashanti I am sorry my love...." Vladimir says coming to my side of our bed.

"You're only apologizing just to ease your own selfish guilt. You hit me again Vladimir...." I say pushing the gift he brought away from me.

"Please Ashanti you know I love you my darling. It's just I can't be seen weak in front of my men."

"Fuck your men! I hate it here and I hate you!!" I say getting up and running out of the bedroom and downstairs and then out into the backyard.

"ASHANTI COME BACK HERE!!!!" He says running after me but I just can't seem to stop.

He starts gaining on me and ends up tackling me to the ground making me roll on my back while he straddles me and looks down at me with his signature evil face.

"WHY!? HUH, WHY DO YOU MAKE ME HURT YOU!!?" He says raising his fist and making it connect to my face over and over again.

It's sad that I've grown accustomed to the pain he inflicts. It's sad that I was forced to marry this Russian bastard. It's sad that one minute I hate him and the next I love him. Damn him...

"You...Will...Not...Ever...Leave...Me!"

The last blunt of his hit made me pass out from the brutal hit. As I start to welcome darkness I hear him say.

"I love you very much...stop making me wanna hit you."
___________________________________

*Flashback*

I can't believe it...I can't believe I'm about to become someone's wife. This is the end of my so-called teen years. Getting married at sixteen to a Russian mob boss just so your sorry ass father doesn't get his brains blown off.

"You are more beautiful than ever my soon to be wife."

I jumped startled and turn around to see him smiling and walking over and towards me. I don't give him a chance for me to face him because I turn to face the mirror and look at myself in my wedding dress.

"I can't wait for the honeymoon

"I can't wait for the honeymoon."

"I can't wait to get away from you," I say snatching away from him.

"Careful darling wouldn't want to walk down the aisle with a broken nose and blood on your dress now would ya." He says with a cold deadly voice.

I gulp and take his hand and we walk out of the room and down to see our friends and family gathered around waiting for us to make it official. The wedding was short and to the point but all I remember was crying and begging for him to let me go before we had to leave to catch out flight to our honeymoon destination.

"You'll learn to accept me as your savior soon my dear. Remember I saved you from a struggled life you won't have to work for nothing."

"My savior..." I whisper to myself but shake my head because he will never be that.
__________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more of this wild journey.

Love ~

Laila 💕💖