Chapter Eight: Truths & Lies 🙊

Ashanti Above ^ Played By: Olay Noel 😍💕
_________________________________________

Dimitri's POV:

"I know you are there Igor....Come out the shadows." I say looking around my bedroom.

"Long time no see my old friend? How have you been?"

"Cut the bullshit and tell me what the fuck you want from me."

"Firstly, for you to die. Secondly, I need your help."

"Go to hell for the first one and as for the second one....I'm listening."

"We both have a clear goal. We hate Vladimir Borisovich Petrov. Correct? We also have another common interest which is Ashanti Zuri Petrov."

"That is correct but what does Ashanti have to do with this?"

"We both our in love with her but we both know that will be the death of both of us if we don't play our cards right. Here is how the plan is going to work. Ashanti knows Vladimir raped her and she also knows that if she goes back to him he will probably kill her so to keep our love safe I suggested that I fuck her and get her pregnant so she will remain alive."

"What about the child.....If he finds out....."

"He won't be able to. You as well as any stranger can agree that we both have very similar features and that child could pass for his. If it is a boy we are twice more protected."

"This is true but what about Ashanti and her heart? Will you force her to stay with you like your cousin? Beat her? Rape her even?"

I look up and see him clenching and unclenching his hands. The look he gives me is one I have never seen on Igor before and I have worked with him a lot in the past.

"I would NEVER do that to her and you fucking know it. As soon as I take over the Empire....I will let her go and let her choose who she wants to be with."

"And your son or daughter?"

"He or she will always be protected rest assure on that."

"Fine....You have a deal Petrov." I say holding out my hand.

He firmly shakes my hand and let's it go and then turns his back on me and as he is about to walk out he stops...

"If you cross me Volkov....I can promise you that not even the fucking buzzards will want your treacherous ass." He says and then like the wind is gone in a flash.

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into now...."

*End Of Dimitri's POV*
_________________________________________

Ashanti's POV:

"Igor, can I ask you something?"

"Of course my красота (beauty)."

"Show me proof of Vladimir raping me that night please."

"Are you sure you can stomach it?"

"I need to know...."

"Alright красота....."

He takes out his all black IPhone 11 and does some quick scrolling and then pauses and looks at me and passes me his phone. As I look down at it and press play...I can't believe what I am seeing and that Vladimir actually did this to me while I was unconscious. On the video I can see him from the time he spread my legs and started thrusting inside me till the point where he spilled himself inside me. I quickly pass Igor his phone back in fear I would snap and end up smashing it.

"Thank you....."

"I'm so sorry Ashanti. I hate that he did that to you."

"Me too. Are you ready for that answer?"

"You don't have to right now."

"I want to. My answer to you're proposal is a yes but I want in...."

"On what?"

"His death when you overthrow him and you have to promise me that this child will be protected at all costs and free to make whatever decision they wish to concerning themselves in this type of business and environment they will grow up in."

"I give you my absolute word that I will abide by whatever rules you want or have."

"We will start immediately....It will be best if we get this over with quickly."

"Alright мой сексуальный ангел (my sexy angel)."

So, that is indeed what we did. Igor has so much stamina that I myself found it impossible to be able to keep up with him and had to make him slow down many times. Like I might have to right now......
_________________________________________
WARNING: 📢Nastiness AHEAD📢
_________________________________________

"Fuck Ashanti just like that...." Igor moaned out as I slowly rode him reverse cowgirl style.

Who would of ever though the greatest hit man in the world would be so  comfortable with moaning in the bedroom. I have to admit that him doing that is incredibly sexy to me and makes me even more wetter for him.

"I think you can do better than that Igor...." I say smirking at him and then spreading my legs more so I'm in a split and making my ass cheeks clap as I ride him harder and rougher.

"OH FUCK!!!"

I tried to control my moans but I was not able to and I started screaming like a mad woman and started riding him faster while reaching down and massaging his balls.

"Dammit Ashanti I think you made my fucking balls pop!!"

"You want this punani!!?" I yell

"Fuck yes..." He says biting his bottom lip while spreading my ass apart making me moan and come up on his cock and clench around the tip and unclench and then slam myself back down on him hard making both of us let out loud moans of pleasure.

"Then you better fucking man up!"

I guess something in him snapped and he grabbed me and made me kneel on the floor and shoved his dick in my mouth.

"You got so much to say now suck it"

The only thing I did was smirk at him and start deepthroating him while pulling and massaging his balls all at the same time and after 5 minutes of me snatching his soul he lifts me up by my ass and starts pumping in and out of me hard and fast while bending his head down and starts to sucking and gently biting on my hard nipples. We continue on in this position for 10 minutes until both of us reach our peak and start to cum at the same time with both of us screaming\moaning each other's name out.

"Are you okay?" Igor says laying me down and falling on top of me panting.

"Yeah....I see why they call you the beast." I say and look at him and see him laughing.

"I as well see why my cousin calls you candy because that golden river will make any man kill someone."

We both spend the rest of the night laughing and talking and I must say this is a totally different side of Igor that I really enjoyed and of course Ms. Kitty did too ;) Hopefully our plan will work and this will give me another shot of being a mom to someone who will always love me for eternity.
_________________________________________

This was one WILD asf chapter but so satisfying lol. If you liked what you read don't forget to hit that vote and comment button and I will see y'all again soon my lovelies!

Love ~
Laila 😉😚💞

Word Count: 1232