Chapter Fourteen: The Arrival 😳

Well it appears it is almost time for us to land in my old hellhole.....

"You can do this Ashanti." I say quietly to myself.

"Yes, you can." Igor says wrapping his arms around me. "How are you feeling right now? How are the babies?"

"Thanks my grizzly bear. Also, I feel a bunch of mix emotions. The babies are kicking more than normal...."

"Those emotions are normal and please relax love. You are stressed and this is causing the babies to feel it to."

"You're right. I'll try right now to calm it down."

"Good." He says rubbing my belly softly. "What do you wish to eat?"

"You."

"Ashanti....We can't." He says trying to control himself.

"Never deny me little boy!" I say pushing him on the bed in our private room.

"First off I'm a man little girl. Older than you and secondly...." He doesn't even get to finish because I have slammed myself down hard on him.

"FUCK!!! GOD HELP ME!!" He shouts loudly and then looks at me with dark eyes full of lust.

"He's busy right now love." I say smirking and looking down at him while going up and down slowly.

"You are trying to play with me. Let's play then love." He says smirking back and letting out some hoarse moans.

He gently flips me over and gets on top of me opens up my legs. "You think you own me!?" He says looking in my eyes and rubbing his large, long, and hard dick on my wet slit. "Yes, I do."

"You might have me wrapped around your finger but your body seems to only crave my touch. Why is that?" He says putting his tip in making him tip fuck me, but even that is super large and big around. 

"M-Maybe I just like how you make me feel." I say moaning softly and rubbing my hands softly down his back.

"I have a different reason why you might "like" it. Maybe it's because for the first time you feel an emotional connection between a real man who wants to love you entirely, never lie to you, cherish each and every flaw about you. Ashanti....I have never said this to any woman. I love you! I love you with every breath that I breathe! I see all of you. You're hurt, pain that you have suffered, you're beautiful and sexy stretch marks that you hate. All I want is to fully give myself to you." He says fully going inside of me gently while looking me in the eye.

"You can't love me....." I say trying not to cry. "I'm broken."

"If you are (broken) than what am I? Do you feel our heartbeats. They beat as one unit. Our eyes sparkle when they connect. Our hands both get clammy when they touch. Our bodies both perfectly connect to each other. Please, tell me you feel it. Tell me that you feel what I feel?" He says grinding rough, but at the same time at a slow sensual beat.

"I do! I love you, but I'm afraid you will wake up some day and see me as a mistake!" I say clenching around him hard, while digging my nails into his back.

"When a man falls in love with his soulmate....He will never want to ever leave her. In life or death. That is a real man Ashanti. I shall never leave you or ever stop wanting you. You make me feel like I actually have a reason to continue living. I want to have you happy everyday. I want to leave flowers on your pillow when you wake up each morning. I want to rub your feet and take away any stress of the day. I want to be the greatest father I can to our son and a second father to Lily. I love you all!" He says going faster and harder. This makes me scream/moan his name like crazy. It makes me continue to look at his eyes and picture me and our family.

"I love you. I truly love you Igor!"

"I know and I truly and sincerely love you Ashanti!" He says making both of us let go and come together while staring into each other's eyes.

*Knock At Door*

"We've landed you guys! Get ready!" Dimitri says on the other line and then walks back to his seat still full of sleepiness.

"We better get dressed love."

"Indeed my love."

We quickly clean ourselves up and get dressed and then walk out and sit in our seats. Igor gently grabs my hand and kisses it softly as the pilot starts to announce on the intercom that we are landing in literally a couple of minutes and seconds.

"Here it comes..." I say chanting in my head as I feel the plane going down and then feeling the bumpy and harsh gravel/ground as the pilot controls it making it finally come to a perfect stop.

We get off of the plane when we know it is clear to and me and Igor say our final goodbyes for now to Dimitri and go our separate ways. Back to Vladimir.......
_________________________________________

Vladimir's POV:

"Fuck! Yes, Vlad!!" Anika says as I fuck her brains out hard on my desk.

I must say fucking my mother-in-law who has almost the same body as Ashanti has been very rewarding. Thinking of my wife makes me feel a little guilt, but I'm a man and I do have needs. Plus I know Ashanti is too weak to ever cheat on me! She has been away from me and I know she has been missing this dick as much as I've been missing her pussy! Snapping out of my thoughts as I feel myself coming to the end. I flip over Anika and slam myself in her ass making her scream and moan loudly and reach back and spread her ass for me.

"OH FUCK!!!" She says throwing her ass back meeting each and every thrust I'm giving her.

Before I can finish my nut my door slams open and I'm met with Ashanti's hard and hate filled stare. If looks could kill.....

"YOU NASTY BITCH!!! YOU'RE OWN FUCKING DAUGHTERS HUSBAND!!!!" Ashanti screams while lunging at Anika, but is pulled back by Igor.

"Well you little whore maybe if you hadn't run away, you would be the one getting a good fuck!! How hard is it to take care of you're own husband!!" Anika screams back with a big smirk on her face.

(Anika Angelina Asfour ➡ Played By: Lynn Whitfield)

"Imma kill this bitch today!!" Before anyone can react Ashanti has reached her mother.

"Ashanti wait!!" 

*TO BE CONTINUED*
_________________________________________

I had a good time writing this chapter y'all!! Ashanti going to put them paws down foreal!! Like always though if you liked what you read don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT my lovelies!!

Love ~

Laila 😝😘💕

Word Count: 1168 💕