Chapter Three: Game On...

Numbness.....sadness.....forgetfulness. This is what I felt and have known ever since our one year anniversary the night he started beating me for whatever reason making me loose my trust in him, my love, and our son in my stomach. I look up with tears in my eyes and for once since five years into this marriage I feel tears coming down my face for when a person is broken nothing can make them more broke but when a child that was supposed to give light, happiness and love comes in the picture and is snatched away that can cause nothing but more emptiness and numbness.

"Ashanti....sweetheart I'm so sorry." Vlad says coming in and kneeling behind me.

"Get your ass out of here..." I say not looking at him.

"Please forgive me Tania...." He says using the pet nickname he gave me.

He waits for my response but I give none I just put my head down looking at my sons blanket with silent tears coming out.

"I didn't mean to hurt you but you should have never cheated on me..." He says puting a folder down and opening it showing pictures of me smiling with my gay bestfriend Reid.

"You piece of shit!!! This is me and Reid!! He's gay!! I never would cheat on you!!!!!! You beat me because of this bullshit...this was the day you were supposed to meet him but you had a meeting torturing someone!!! I lost my child because of your insecure ass!!!!!!! I say looking at him with big eyes filled with rage making him gulp and start trying to apologize. This is motherfucking it!! I take the bedside table lamp and bring it over his head over and over until he grabs my feet making me fall back and tries to get on top of me.

"Ashanti stop!!!!" He demands.

Every time he has put his hands on me flashes before my eyes make my fist connect to his face harder and harder. All the tears I've cried for this piece of shit. All the love and trust for his ass. Black and Red is all I see!! I take his gun out of his pants and point it at his head with a face twisted up with rage. Before I pull the trigger someone snatches it away and punches me in the face making me black out instantly.

"T-take her to the basement and leave her until she has calmed down or you have word from me..." Vladimir says coughing up a little blood.

"I've told you to watch the way you treat her Vlad. I knew she would snap on you one day." Igor says shaking his head and picking up a passed out Ashanti and walking out to the basement and gently setting her down.

"I'm sorry Ash but I had to do it...I couldn't let you beautiful hands get stained with his blood....I couldn't let you turn into a him. His day will come but for now you must bear his terrible ways." He says to her softly and then with one final look walks out shutting the door with a loud thud.

****************
Vladimir's POV:

As I sat cleaning all the cuts and bruises that my wife gave I look down in shame. When I seen those pictures my insecurities did get in the way to see her smiling and happy with someone outside from me was like a kick to the groin.

"What have I done to us...." I whisper while wrapping my head with gauzes to stop the bleeding from the lamp attack. After doing so I slowly sit on the couch I have in our room and lay my head back thinking. The first time I hit her I felt so bad but then the more I did it the less guilt I felt for it was a way of keeping her here with me by installing fear....What a fool I am for even a blind man knows that you can never break the heart or spirit of a Lion and that is what Ashanti is. She's a beautiful but independent and strong lioness who got caught up with a coward as my self.

"I will never let you go..." I say starring at our wedding photo.

As this quote pops up in my head it makes me chuckle it's true but she will never get a chance to stop me from keeping her here with me

As this quote pops up in my head it makes me chuckle it's true but she will never get a chance to stop me from keeping her here with me. As our vows go "Till death do us part". Game on my Королева (Queen)!!
_____________________________________

Whew child his bitch ass crazy. Thank you all again for being so patient and if you loving what you seeing don't forget to hit that vote and comment buttons.

Love~
Laila 💕❤

Word Count: 801