Chapter Ten: Love Or Lust? 💕

Ashanti, Dimitri & Igor Above ^ 😮😍💖
_________________________________________

Ashanti's POV:

"Igor hurry up! I'm ready to go." I say a little irritated.

"Alright my beauty I am ready now. You really want to swim today?"

"Yes, now let's go." I say dragging his big heavy self out the door downstairs to my apartments private pool.

"For someone who's only 5'5 you are so damn strong." I hear him saying while wrapping his arms around my small belly.

"Oh hush and be a man about it."

"Firstly, I am because last I checked you the one that can't handle big Russian daddy down there. Secondly, loose the attitude before I finger you until you are on the verge of passing out. Am I understood love?"

The only response I could give was a yelp as he slapped my ass hard. Him and Dimitri sure know how to shut me up. Speaking of Dimitri I see him in the pool with his fine self just looking like an absolute meal.

"Dino!" I shout

"Dino!" I shout.

"Ashanti! Come on in the water is great. Speaking of great nice bathing suit my chocolate pearl." He says swimming over to me and helping me get in the water with Igor behind me.

"Wow...This feels really good. It's been a minute since I went swimming."

"Well I hope you enjoy it my pearl." Dino says while smiling at me.

At this moment all that I felt was just calmness and happiness. I know when some people look at me they sadly and automatically think that "I got it all" but in reality I really don't. My parents never wanted me. When I was six years old my sperm donor/father started to beat me while my mother/carrier just stood by and watched while laughing. Those two have done unspeakable things to me but the one who was the most evil was my mother. Her and my father had an open marriage which meant they could openly have affairs and neither parties would care. Well to tell you how low down that Bitch was is the start of me realizing that my body was my key out of their hellhole. She would have her partner's sneak in my room, cover my mouth and rape me until my voice was raw and I was bleeding like I had been stabbed everywhere on my body......people judge so quick which is why I am the way I am today.....A broken, ugly, used little 10 year old girl on the inside.

"Ashanti! Are you okay? You are crying...." Both men say while looking at me with sadness in their eyes.

"Yes, I was just thinking...."

"Of who love?"

"My parents. Specifically my mother."

"She will never be able to hurt you again love." Igor says rubbing my lower back softly while Dimitri holds me in a firm hug.

"Thanks you two." I say smiling.

Before I can reach out to hug them. I'm interrupted by Igor's phone ringing. He quickly makes his way out the pool and grabs it.

~ Phone Conversation ~ Igor & Vladimir

"Hello."

"Cousin! How are you? Lazy I presume since you still have yet to give me an update on where that little Bitch of my wife is! Have you gone soft on me?" He says making me clench my fist in anger.

"No big cousin I can assure you I have not. I have found her but it will take me 2 months to get her back to Russia. The damn pig guards her like a hawk."

"Listen to me Igor....Get this job done! You have 2 months and not anymore!
I want my wife back....Killing these whores I've been sleeping with have gotten old."

"I will Vladimir. I must tell you something though."

"What is it now?"

"Congrats....You are expecting a child. I pray it is a boy for you and your strong empire." I say trying not to break my phone with how tight I am gripping it.

"How do I know it's not that pigs bastard in her."

"She has not laid with him. I give you my word. I have watched her very closely."

"I knew what I did to her was the right thing. Another son. This one will not be weak and shall fully make it." I look up and see Ashanti ready to say something but Dimitri covers her mouth quickly.

"Indeed. Well I shall see you in 2 months. Farewell cousin."

I look down at the phone and get no answer just the sound of his phone hanging up on me. I sit my phone back down on the lawn chair and look at Ashanti.

~End Of Phone Conversation~

"How soon will we kill him." I say to Igor.

"We can't rush it. We will have to be smart about this and think out that part."

"Fine but just to let y'all know I get the first hit."

"Agreed." They both say in unison.

After that comment we go back to swimming, talking and just overall having fun.

*End Of Ashanti's POV*
_________________________________________

Vladimir's POV:

"Yes! Finally another chance at finally having my heir!" I can't help but smile like a kid in a candy shop. The thought of me finally having a son makes me have/feel a sense of warmth.

"I won't allow this child to shame me. He will follow in my steps and be as ruthless as me if not more. My boy will be the crowning jewel of my empire."

"I'm surprised that whore is able to give you a child." A voice says making me turn and match their evil smile with my own.

"Mrs. Asfour such a pleasure to see you." I say looking at my mother in law.

"Yes, it is Vladimir but I did not come for formalities. Call me Anika. You know our rules sexy."

"Yes, I do." I say walking up to her and giving her a toe curling kiss.

"That's much better." She says sitting in my chair and spreading her legs. "Eat me."

That's exactly what I did. I got on my knees while continuing to look at her to avoid punishment and started swirling my moist tongue on her fat vagina making her grab my hair tightly and fuck my face. Well like I already stated I need someone with a fat ass and a tight golden gate while my wife is gone and Anika a.k.a her mother is the perfect whore for that. She knows her place and she is dominant just like me well actually more but who am I to complain ;)

"I'm almost there." She says moaning extremely loud and shaking.

I take this as my chance to spread her more and gently bite down on her swelled clit and suck like I'm slurping some hot ramen noodles. Work every time with her. She lets out a loud scream and moans my name and squirts and comes all over my face making me grunt and slap her lightly on the face and smirks as she starts licking her juices off me.

"See you soon Ashanti." ;)
_________________________________________

I have literally no WORDS for this chapter 😮😱 All I can say is don't forget to vote and comment! Love y'all and remember to please stay safe! Bye my lovelies!

Love~
Laila 😉😚💓

Word Count: 1227