Chapter Twenty Two

Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault

Virgil fought against the four men holding him. They lead him to the back of van, Remus opening the door for them as they threw the fragile boy into an open cage in the back. Before Virgil could fight back, Remus locked the cage, shooting his new prisoner a sharp smile. "Get comfortable." Remus giggled as he slammed the back of the van shut.

Virgil brought his knees close to his chest as he backed into the corner of the small cage. It was dark. Virgil couldn't see anything. It wouldn't matter; his vision would be flooded with tears anyway. He balanced his head on his knees, wanting to hide from everything. As the car recklessly drove, Virgil's breathing started to grow uneven. His hands began shaking, this wasn't happening. He just fell asleep in Logan's bed. This wasn't real. This couldn't be real.

The van drove over a speed bump without slowing down. Virgil's body jumped upward, hitting the top of his head against the cage. His head started spinning and he felt like throwing up. His head unconsciously lower as his eyes fluttered closed.

Virgil began to stir. His bones were aching and his head was pounding. The ringing in his ears was fading out. He raised his head and opened his heavy eyes. He could feel his hands rubbing against rope and his body sitting in a uncomfortable metal chair. His legs were also being held down with rope; tied against the chair's legs. A gag was tightly strapped around his mouth, rendering him incapable of making any noise.

Virgil could see very little, he was in some type of warehouse. The only light coming through was natural light. Based on the amount of light, the sun must've just been rising.

The young boy's head whipped around when he began to hear footsteps approach him. His pupils shrunk. Remus marched over to him, a knife in hand and a twisted grin attached to his head. "Awake, I see." Remus hummed. Virgil narrowed his eyes, he couldn't let Remus see the fear the Virgil was truly feeling.

"It's been a really long time since I've seen your pretty face, Virgil." Remus chuckled, grabbing Virgil's chin to get a better look a him. Virgil jerked his head from side to side, making Remus let go. "Still a disobedient little brat! No need to worry. All bad habits will be corrected in time." Remus laughed. The boy's breathing started to grow rapid as beads of sweat ran down his forehead.

"You know, everyone here hates you. They truly believe you killed, my Damion. However, between you and me, that's not the truth. Is it?" Remus questioned, his face getting closer to Virgil's.

Virgil tried to calm himself down, doing a breathing exercised he learned from his counselor when he was younger. He was actually feeling calmer, but Remus slapped his cheek hard. Leaving a red hand print and a sting in Virgil's cheek.

"LISTEN TO ME, FREAK!" Remus shouted. "You're never getting out of here! Try to calm down all you want! This is a living nightmare and you're never waking up!" Virgil nodded his head, sinking into the chair. Remus smiled, "Good boy." He muttered, ruffling Virgil's hair.

The emo shivered under the crazed man's touch. Remus fiddled with the knife in his hand. His eyes focused heavily on it before his eyes flashed to his prisoner's neck. A sickening grin appeared on his face. He brought the knife to Virgil neck, red liquid starting to run down and into Virgil's shirt.

"Listen carefully to me, pet." Remus spat, Virgil shuddering as more blood fell from his neck. "You'll do everything I tell you and I might let you live. Do you understand me?!" Virgil nodded, tears pouring down his face. "Good boy." The crazed man whispered into Virgil's ear. Chills ran up Virgil's spine.

Remus went behind Virgil to the ropes holding him. He cut his arm ropes and leg ropes. As soon as he did that, Virgil bolted up from the chair and ran towards the door closest to him. He hoped it was an exit, but he'd take what he could. He tried pushing the gag off his mouth as he ran but it was on too tight.

He ran into the door, rattling the doorknob. It was locked. He banged on the door, begging anyone who may be listening to open the door.

Remus was right behind him. He kicked the back of Virgil's leg, making him sink to the floor. He then proceed to beat Virgil, making sure his face wasn't shy of bruises or fresh cuts oozing blood.

When he was finished, Virgil's breathing was shallow, his eyes half open. Remus breathed heavily. "First rule, pet. Don't try to run away. Or I'll do much worse to you. Got it?!" Virgil nodded. "Good. Now stay awake and follow me. We've gotta get you into something more...appropriate." Virgil shuddered at his words but stood up and followed Remus.

He was lead to a bedroom. It was small, but a big bed and a dresser sat inside it. The door shut and Remus shoved Virgil against the door. Remus smashed his lips against Virgil's. The young boy couldn't push him away. He was too weak and tired after the beating.

Remus's lowered to Virgil's neck. Licking and biting. Creating many small hickeys all over his pale neck. Virgil's legs gave out after a while, Remus holding him from falling so he could keep biting at his neck.

Remus finally let go, the emo falling to ground. Remus towered above him, giving him a kick in the side. "Get up!" Remus demanded. Virgil got up, his bone yelling at him with pain. Remus smirked, walking over to the dresser. He opened it up and looked back at Virgil. "Take your clothes off, pet." Remus demanded.

Virgil didn't have much of a choice. He removed his jacket, reveling his bare chest. He then took off his sweat pants, thankful he wore his underwear underneath them. Remus looked over to him, not approving. "Those too." Virgil swallowed his pride and kicked off his underwear. Remus smirked, a small laugh escaping him.

Virgil covered himself with his hands. He was far from comfortable. Remus turned back around and threw some clothes to Virgil. He barely caught them in his hands. When he looked back up, Remus had moved closer. The crazed man pinned Virgil's shoulder to the wall, moving his hand down to Virgil's crotch. The emo shuddered, crying softly.

"Put on those clothes and be on the bed in ten minutes." Remus whispered to Virgil. He laughed as he let go of Virgil and walked out of the room. Virgil looked down at the clothes in his hands. It was a black mini skirt and a flat black bra. He cried into the clothes. He wished this was all over, but something told him this was only the beginning.