A Letter

My darling Remus...

Its been awhile. Too long in my opinion. But you and I both know why it had to be this way. And considering you're getting my message, the time has come.

After months of planning, years of researching, and too much time apart, it all equates to now. A year later and my hands are clean. All of the loose ends are tied and it is time to tie up the final loose end. Our little runaway spider.

But be patient. I know that's hard. But you've been patient for so long, just hold on a little while longer.

Remus, when you receive this message, I want to do a strict set of things. Firstly, escape from prison and cause a ruckus. You were always good at that so I don't think we'll be having any problems there. But create a scene and make it big. I know you will.

Secondly, meet me at the docks. I drew a map on the back of this letter to help you find it. And me. 

Thirdly, make sure you bring keys from the prison yard with you. If we want to discretely get back into our old base, we'll need to enter calmly and not break-in. And don't worry about any of our old men getting in the way of our plans. I've taken care of them, permanently. 

This is the moment we've been waiting for, my darling. And at long last, it's here. From now on we will no longer take anything from the cops or anyone else. You and I are ride or die. No one else will ever defy us again. Don't even have a doubt in your head about this plan working, cause even if we have to pay the price, our spider will be squashed. And we will walk out dead or alive.

So meet me at the docks within a week. Don't be late. I will be waiting Deep within Shadows.

- Your one true love, xoxo