What's Next?

And there you have it! Jailed!

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! Now comes the next question: what's next?

I have another Sanders Sides story planned. It's called, "Slight of Hand." It's Prinxiety and I think you guys are going to really like it. The first chapter will be released on Wednesday, the 20th.

Before I go: you may have seen when I mentioned it when Jailed was first released, Virgil's prison number has a meaning behind it. Not only that, but every number mentioned had a meaning behind it. Whether you figured it out yourself or you didn't know about it, I'm gonna give you the answer key...now!

Virgil's prisoner number: #04891219 - 04/Virgil was the 4th side to be canon in the Sanders Sides series. 89/Thomas' birth year. 1219/ Virgil's birthday!

Damion's prisoner number: #05890213 - 05/Deceit was the 5th side to be canon in the Sanders Sides series. 89/Thomas' birth year. 0213/Deceit's birthday!

Logan's apartment number: #113 - 11/3 (Logan's birthday)

Virgil's hospital number: #406 - Virgil was the 4th out of 6 sides to be determined as of now.

Thank you again for reading this! Stay tuned for "Slight of Hand." Until then,

-Elliott Green