Skephalo 1 "I'm Fine..."

Warning ⚠️ : this contains: Selfharm, Abuse, and Blood

Zak's POV:

I was streaming and trolling Bad/Darryl. I pretend to go AFK. "Okay guys for the big one what should I do?" I ask the stream.

-14-
-say that you love him-
-pretend to get beat-
-get beat-
-yeah-

I look at the chat. They didn't know the truth. "Okay I'll do the beating one" I say sounding cheerful but I was scared. I unmute and hear Darryl singing. I mute my mic to laugh but I could still hear him.

After a few minutes I was gonna step in but. "Oh your back!" Darryl says. "Yeah" I respond. "What took to longgg" Darryl Asks. "I had to help my mom with something" I say. We just talked for a while but I worked up the courage to do the troll. "Okay Mom I'm coming!. Okay! I'm coming! Wait No STOP I'm Streaming People can See this!" I say loudly.

"Wait Mom NO!" I say and hit myself by the mic. "OW! OKAY OKAY.... sorry I gotta go" I say to Darryl. "WAIT! Are you okay?" Darryl asked but I mute up. I fake a laugh. I unmute. "Okay I'm back" I say. "Are you okay?! It sounded like you were getting beat." He says with concern in his voice. My dad walk in behind me. "No my parents would never beat me" I lie.

My dad takes off my headset and turns my chair for me to face him. "What are you doing?! Your not supposed to be talking to someone!" My Dad yells. I could smell alcohol on him. "Stay I'll be back" he says and walk out of my room. I put back on my headset. "IH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY DO I NEED TO CALL SOMEONE?! WHAT HAPPEND?!" Darryl asked yelling.

"I gotta go..." I say quietly. "WAIT SKE-" He was interrupted by me disconnecting. I forgot that my stream was going and take off my headset. My dad comes back with a empty beer bottle. "Stand" he ordered And I did. He slapped me as hard as he can. I held back a scream. Then he smashed the empty beer bottle on my head making me fall. He kicked me in the stomach. After a while of beating me he leaves.

I lay in a puddle of blood and glass shards. I shakingly.

Darryl's POV:

I got on to Skep's stream and I saw him get beat I stared in horror calling the cops. I explained what happend and they said they'll be their. Zak shakingly got onto his gaming chair. He gets on teamspeak and I move him into my channel. "ZAK!! YOUR COVERED IN BLOOD!!" I yell.

He ends the stream. "Th-they... saw.." he said. "Zak I called the police and they will be their soon." I say. "WHY?! MY FATHER HAS ESCAPED LOTS OF PRISONS! HE'LL EXCAPE AND FIND ME.. WHO KNOWS WHAT HE'LL DO THEN!" He yells with terror in his voice. "Calm down. I'm coming over to take you to my place." I say. Before he could protest I disconnected, and left for his house.

When I got their the cops were asking Zak questions with his dad in the back. I run up to Zak and the cop but I got stopped halfway. "I'm sorry you can't go over their" a different cop said to me. "Why?!" I ask. "It'll-" he got interrupted by the cop that was talking to Zak said "Come on let's go" The the other cop. They left and Zak ran over to me and hugs me tightly.

I hug him back. "Come on I'll take you to my place and get you cleaned up" I wisper softly. He nods and we get in my car. I started driving to my house. Zak fell asleep half way. I carried him inside. He was WAY to light for someone his age.

I set him on my bed and he wakes up. He sits up rubbing his eyes. "I'll be right back I promise" I say to him gently. He nods and I go get a warm wet rag and bandages. I go back to him. He holds his breath. "You okay?" I ask. He exhales. "Y-your not gonna hit me?" He asks. "Why would I ever do that?!" I ask.

I take him to the bathroom and have him sit on the side of the tub. I clean the blood off and remove glass shards with tweezers. He squeaks in pain when I removed the glass and cleaned it off. "Th-that hurts!" He whines quietly. "I know. I'm almost done" I say calmly.

Zak's POV:

His calm voice helped me. He puts bandages on the wounds. "Any more?" He asks. I hesitatingly nod. I take off my sweatshirt revealing the scares and wounds on my torso and arms. "Oh my goodness! Why didn't you tell anyone?" He asks bandaging up my wounds.

Blood stained the bandages on my body. "I-i was scared I-i-i would get beat even worse" I say crying. Darryl ruffles my hair. "It's okay now.. I'll protect you" Darryl says conforming me. I hug him crying hard. He hugs me back.

TBC