"The Invite" Chapter one

"Please!" My friend, Rukia begs. I stop wiping the table to give her the For-the-last-time-no look but she ignored it and continued to beg me.
    "Y/n this is one of the BIGGEST most POPULAR clubs in japan and you won't go with me? Whyyyyyyyy!" She pouted.
    We where at work at the time, a nice little cafe where it was an hour before my shift was over. Rukia was pestering me about going to a club that her other friends invited her to, and she was able to bring a guest along, so she chose me. Ugh...
    "I- I don't know, I guess I don't like being around a lot of people?" I said. I walked away to get a mop, she fallowed me still begging.
    I stop and turned around.
    "Fine!" I gave in. "I'll go but if I don't like it I get to leave early, and you have to find me something to wear and I have to like it!" I demanded.
    She chimed with glee as she smiled and gave me a big hug.
    "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, y/n! You won't regret it!"
    "Ladies," our manager called. "Your shifts almost over, so stay focused.
    "Yes sir!" We said in sync.
    The plan was after work we go home, shower, Rukia comes over to bring the dress, and we go to the club.
    I sighed, maybe this will be fun.
Maybe

                          End of chapter one

Yay! This is my first x reader Wattpad story so I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading ❤️❤️❤️
~cantsleepsendhelp