"The Convincer" Chapter Eleven

Some years ago...
"Kai- chan please don't go there. We can stay at my house and watch a movie. I'm pretty sure my parents won't mind." I begged. I reached out to grab his hand as if that would keep him from leaving.
We where in my room, just getting back from school.
It was just me and Kai then, because my dad was working overnight and my mom went to visit my aunt since she was pregnant.
Kai had been doing some sneaky things lately, and they weren't good.
"Y/N your worrying over nothing." He replied, retrieving his hand and placing it in the pocket of his hoodie. He went to go sit on my bed.
Kai had been absent a lot lately. Not just from school, but also my life, so I wonder where he's been a lot.
Turnes out, Kai has been hanging around some old guy who runs a mafia gang. This alone was complete bad news. And he was planning on going back.
I've heard of this type of gang before, too. I've seen them on the news a lot. They illegally deal drugs, cause shootings in public, and many of them have have been caught and sent to jail.
If the school caught news of what he was doing , Kai could be expelled. Worse, if my parents found out, I'd be banned from seeing him.
I tried my hardest to convince him.
"Kai I'm... just trying to keep you safe. Not only is it dangerous to be around those people, you could get caught! If someone found out, they would turn you into the school!"
He was obviously ignoring me but I kept trying.
A few minutes later, he checked his phone and stood up.
"Alright, I'm gonna head out." He saids.
No! I have to convince him to stay away from them somehow!
"Kai please don't go. I'm asking you as your friend. For your safety."
He turns his head from the phone screen to look at me. He raised his eyebrow in remark.
"Or is it for your safety Y/N? If you were caught hanging out with a delinquent like me, you'd also be in trouble. Is that the real reason why you're worried?"
I stared at him in disbelief. Was he actually accusing me of such a selfish act? Who does he think I am?!
"No- I-It's not like that!"
"Hm."
There was nothing else I could do. Knowing Kai if he wanted to do something, there's nothing to stop him.
Is there anything that would keep him from going to that awful place? I'm desperate.
"Can I convince you to stay then?" I asked, practically cringing at what I planned to do.
He looked surprised. Now I got him interested.
" 'Kay then. What do you have in mind. "
"Any thing you want. Even that thing." I said.
Knowing Kai as a growing ,hormonal teenager, I knew what he wanted.
I walked towards him and I put my hand on his chest, motioning for him to lay his back down on the bed.
I climbed on the bed too, lowering myself so I can sit on his lap. My privates instantly felt warm, and were begging to be closer to Kai's "friend". Not only was I getting hot and bothered, but Kai too! I can feel his bulge growing.
"Your heavy." He commented, but I ignored it.
I grabbed on to the buttons of my shirt, and started to pulling them apart. When I finally had all of them unbuttoned, I slid the entire blouse off to reveal my breast. Kai looked at them in amazement, fully taking in the view.
I was about to unclip my bra, when all of a sudden, Kai grabbed my hand and sat up. This made me confused.
"Kai what are you-."
"So you'd go this far to get me to stay? Alright, you win, I won't go, we can stay and watch a movie, but we need snacks."
"Huh? Really?! You'll stay! Oh thank you Kai chan, thank you!" I cheered wrapping my arms, around him gradually, basically drowning him in my chest, as I suffocated him with a hug.
This surprised me but I was happy at Kai's selflessness.
We ended up on the couch, swaddled in blankets, While eating snacks and drinking sodas. A thought came to my mind.
"Kai?" I asked for his attention.
"Hm?" He answered.
"Did you stop because you weren't interested in my body, or was it something else?"
Now that I said it out loud I sounded stupid. I instantly wish I wouldn't have said anything.
He paused for a few seconds then sighed.
"No dummy, it's because I knew you weren't ready. You were shaking and obviously scared so I didn't want to do that to you."
I grinned from ear to ear, knowing how much he cared about me.
"That's sweet of you Kai-chan" I replied, giggling.
"It was that and we didn't have any source of birth control so we had to quit it." He quickly added.
"Ahahahaha! Well I wouldn't mind having a baby with you one day anyway." I said.
"Heh, you have bad taste in men Y/N." He said, referring to him self, which made me laugh even more.

At that time I took his comment as a joke, but little did I know, he was serious.