"The Concieving" Chapter Twelve (Smut!)

⚠️ Content includes rape!⚠️ If sensitive to this type of print, please skip chapter thank you!

Unexpectedly, Overhaul grabbed the back of my head and pulls me in, forces his lips onto mine, sliding his tongue every where in my mouth, then I feel something on my tongue go down my throat.
I ended up swallowing it and began to choke, coughing out from loss of air.
Did- did he put some type of pill in my mouth?! What the hell?!
My struggles against him where useless. I tried wiggling myself out of his grip, but he was stronger, much bigger then I was.
   Overhaul grabbed my arms and pinned them to my back, squeezing them together. I yelped in pain, begging for him to stop.
   He flipped me over on my stomach. Using one hand to lower his pants. I began to freak out and started kicking at him, aiming low towards his crotch. I must have kicked the right place, because he groaned out in pain.
    "You bitch!" He screamed, and strikes me right in the face. The blow was so hard I became limp and started to see stars.
Kai Hit me... he really just...
   "That'll teach you. Now listen. You've lost. There is nothing you can do to get out this. So just be good girl, lay here and let me have my way, then this will be over."
Suddenly I became tired but yet I was mentally wide awake. I stopped moving and my lower body became relaxed.
It was a roofie. Overhaul put a roofie in my mouth.
"Finally." He said, realizing the drug had taken effect.
Overhaul loosens the grip on my arm pulling my hips up so my rear is in the air, facing him.
He used his hands to pull my legs apart.
I suddenly felt somewhat... peaceful. Like all my worries where washed away. As if I wasn't about to be raped.
My body was tingly and motionless.
He began unzipping his pants and pulling them down. I moved my head to the side. In this position I wasn't able to see anything behind me.
Overhaul put his hands on either side of my hips, caressing it with his finger.
"Relax, I'll go easy on you."
Completely without warning I feel shafted force pierce between the folds of my clit, making me scream out.
With every thrust overhaul got a deeper. He groaned huskily.
I thought the pain would last forever, like he was Intentionally trying to split me apart into two, but it was soon replaced with a warm lusting sensation, that began to melt into.
I raised my hips a little more and shifted my knees to get comfortable. Overhaul seemed to actually be getting into it because the sounds he let out sounded like something out of porn. I couldn't help but find it attractive.
    He was too deep inside me, I felt like I'd go crazy. I clutched to the sheets below me for support as he rammed into me filling me up with his member hitting my G-spot with every thrust. I could only moan loudly.
    It seemed like it'd last forever till Overhaul gave one last thrust, locking his legs as he stuffed me with a hot shot of cum. We both ended up moaning vigorously. Then I felt it.
   The orgasm hit me like a truck out of nowhere. It was so pleasurable, probably the best feeling I'd ever had.
    We paused for a moment to catch our breaths. I thought that was finally the end, that we where done but overhaul ended up turning me on my back.
    "Oh think that it's over? I'm already pumped up for a round two."
—————