"The Morning" Chapter Six

"You slept like that?" Chronostasis asked in an annoyed voice, referring to my dress.
The hell?! There is nothing else to wear, what did they expect.
"There was nothing else to wear." I Just said in a low voice.
"Well did you at least try looking in the dresser?" He asked.
I just looked down and didn't respond. I could care less about clothes right now.
Chronostasis sighed and went over to the dresser to pull out a collard shirt, pants, and socks.
He came over to hand them to me.
"Take them and put them on, we don't have all day." He demanded.
I looked at the clothes, then them, waiting for them to leave, but they just stood there.
"I- I need some privac-."
He groaned. "Don't. Make me repeat myself."
My eyes widened. Was I supposed to strip in front of them?
I was hesitant, but quickly and clumsily removed the dress sliding it to the floor, I can feel my cheeks warm up in embarrassment, slipping on the jeans that magically fit. Then I started to button up the shirt.
Chronostasis has some manners, because he wasn't looking my way, but this midget goon (mimic) was getting an eye full of me, enjoying himself as he cackled. Ugh.
When I finally got done buttoning I pulled on the socks, then Chronostasis immediately came towards me.
I flinched but he was just aiming to grab my wrist.
"Finally." He said and hauled me off with the tiny goon bird fallowing.

I was dragged along through a place that didn't look like the inside of a house, but a building. Chronostasis walked in front of me while the midget goon (Mimic) was behind.
It was chilly, no shoes, scared, but most of all hungry. I tried pushing these uncomfortable thoughts away for awhile so I can focus.

We walked down a hall, towards a closed door that was being guarded. The guard stood aside and opened the door.
Chronostasis walked me though the door.
Inside was a room with a dinning table, counter, chairs and a doorway leading somewhere else, and... a girl?! A little girl?! In a place like this?!

    She had long pale blue hair that almost looked white, and big ruby red eyes

She had long pale blue hair that almost looked white, and big ruby red eyes. Her most noticeable feature was a horn that sprouted out the right side of here forehead. There had to be something wrong with her because She looked down at her lap with an uncomfortable expression.
What was she here for? That Poor baby.
Chronostasis nudged me to go take a seat.
"Sit, and someone will serve you. Don't give these guards a hard time now." He said heading for the exit. I sat on the end of the table, across from the girl.
It's now or never Y/N!
"Where is he? Um, overhaul?" I questioned.
Chronostasis stopped before he walked out the door.
"Why?" He asked.
"I really need to call some people."
"You'll have time for that later, but he's busy right now."
" Then can I just make the phone call please?" I asked but my question was ignored as he left the room shutting the door behind him.
Alone In the room was just me and that little girl who sat in the same position.
I wanted to cry again. I wanted to scream and shout out my anger, frustration and fear but my self control kept me from going insane.
They will not break me. They CAN'T break me.
I took a deep breath and wiped the tear that escaped.
I herd the door swing open. Someone had walked in carrying trays of food.
When they set it down on the table there I saw was eggs over rice, bread, almond milk, tea and cut up fruit.
My mouth watered
I stared at the food while the child across from me slowly dug right in.
I'm not touching this food because only lord knows what's truly in it. They could have poisoned it to use my body as sacrifice to some sort of demon they worship.
My growling stomach expressed my hunger.
The guy who served the food gave me a look.
"Ya bett'a hurry and eat hon, cuz ya next meal's gonna be awhile. Bett'a poison then nothin' ain't that right." He said, as if he could read my mind.
I hesitated.
"Just'a joke, hon." He commented and left.
The girl seemed to be comfortable eating but just doesn't feel safe. I'm way to scared and worried about what's going on then to have an appetite.
I looked up to see the girl, and we met eyes because she was looking at me, too. She quickly looked down at her food again.
Should I finally say something?
"Hi there." I finally say. She looks up and gazes at me but saids nothing.
I try smiling at her but she just sat silent. It's ok though. I don't blame her.

Overhaul's POV
I was in my master's room, sitting in a chair near his bed. The atmosphere of the room was quite and brooding but it didn't bother me.
I put my hand on his shoulder. He then slowly tried shifting his body towards my direction. When he saw me he gave me a weak smile.
"Oh. Kia, how are?"
"I'm fine as always, Master."
"Hm...did you do what I asked?"
"And what was that?"
He chuckled.
"Go out and enjoy your self, get a drink and perhaps find a beautiful woman to spend time with. Working and being cooped up in this place can get boring and exhausting." He explained, weakly.
Well I did something like that.
"Oh yeah me and 8 others went to a club. It was entertaining. I even met a someone. Very interesting.
"That's nice." He replied. I can sense the smile in his words. "Soon you'll be married and popping children out of nowhere. Fine heirs and leaders for the Yakuza clan."
When I was younger. This guy saved me from the streets I once walked. I grew up by his side. I've always wondered when it was my turn, would I have to pick some kid off the street too? I loath the thought. They would be dirty, nasty, full of germs. A kid of my own would be fresh, orderly. That's why I chose Y/N. She's a clean, untouched innocent girl.
I stood up
"Have to leave so soon?" My master asked.
"Yeah something came up, sorry" I lied.
"Alright *cough! *cough! Come visit me again soon."
"Sure thing." I said beginning, to leave.