"The Questions" Chapter Four

They had pulled me out of the car. Before I could even get a good look at my surroundings, they put a blind fold over my eyes.
    Great. Now I'm more confused than before. And I didn't even think that was possible.
    All of a sudden my feet lifted from the ground and I was being hauled over someone's shoulder.
   "Ahh!" I yelped out of surprise. I started to sway side to side as the person carrying me, walked.
    It was very quiet, which made me feel MORE uneasy. I was on the verge of tears because I was so scared. What was gonna happen to me now?
    I herd the sound of a door open. I was finally put back my feet, but sat on something. A couch?
    I was finally unblinded. My eyes opened to a room that looked rather empty with only a closet, poster, two couches facing each other with a ,table between them. On the other side of the room was the guy. The guy I assumed to be Kai.
When I turned around, the others had left. I was alone with him. He went to closet and started looking through it changing his coat and gloves. I watched as he ignored my existence. As if he hadn't JUST kidnapped me.
I cleared my throat. It's time I got some answers.
"Who the hell are are you?" I said in a low, shaky voice.
He closed the closet and looked my direction. I was trying to make out his face, but it was emotionless.
"Thought you figured that out already" he said as he went to sit on the other couch in front of me. Hunched over, hands clasped together.

    I forgot how to breathe for a short moment

I forgot how to breathe for a short moment. I gasped in some air.
Breath breath breath
"I thought you were... You looked like him, but the Kai I knew would never do something like this." I said stammering.
    He sighed, Continuing to stare at me with the same expressionless look.
    "I know you probably have a-LOT of questions," he started "but I've been wondering, why didn't you scream or shout for help when we where at that bar? Pretty stupid not to, but I'm glad at how obedient you are."
Damn
    Why didn't I call for help. My childhood friend. The little boy who was the most  important person in my life, suddenly disappeared, and now possibly before my eyes again. I guess I had to know...
    "I had to figure out if you were Kai or not," I answered. "And I still want to to know. I have a lot of questions for him."
    He didn't move. Didn't change his expression. Just kept staring, making me feel uncomfortable.
    He spoke again.
    "My name is Overhaul. I'm a yakuza. Leader of the shie hassaikai. The mafia gang.
I froze
    A mafia gang.
    My first experience at a club and I run into a mafia gang leader . Just great.
"Your here for some VERY special reasons, so lucky you Y/N."
"And those reasons are?"
"Where not going to get into that right now"
"What do you mean not now?! What is it? what did you bring me here for?"
    He flashed his golden but intimidating eyes at my soul which sent chills down my spin.
    He started looking me up and down. WTH?
    "Y'know as much as I'd love to rip that slutty little dress off you and take your innocence right here... right now..." he said slowly as he got up to lean close to my ear.
    "I don't have the time." He whispered.
    I just sat there frozen to scared to move. Rip my dress off? Take my innocence?!
    He finally learned out of my personal space to stand up straight.
    "Chronostasis." He called. Then the door swings open to reveal a familiar figure. One of my kidnappers.
    He wore a mask similar to gang leaders, and  a white over-it-all cloak that that concealed his in tire body. I'm not even completely sure that's a man.
    He tried grabbing my arm, but put a lil resistance into it. He finally got me out the door.

We finally reached a room. It didn't have much in there but a bed and dresser. But I was way better than I had thought it would be.

Chronostasis  practically pushed me in the room

Chronostasis practically pushed me in the room.
"WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME!?" I shrieked getting on my knees. Tears were made streaming down my face as trembled.
I didn't want this. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I should have called for help but I ignorantly let my feelings get in the way.
"I know this is hard for you... but little friendly advice," he said "Don't even think about trying to escape. We will catch you... and you won't like the consequences. Just get comfortable in your new home."
He closed the door. Immediately after I went to it and started pulling on the locked door nob. Of course it was locked, but i did it out of desperation.
I started to freak out. Crying my eyes for someone, ANYONE to help me. I was a mess.
I was lord knows where, missing from my friends and family. And I didn't even get what I really came here for. Answers.
I wiped my tears with the sheets of the bed, trying to calm myself down.

It was my first time in a long time I had cried myself to sleep.