"The Change" Chapter Fithteen (Smut!)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️  talk about suicide and depression is included in this chapter. If sensitive to this type of print please skip chapter.

"Oh fuck yeah. Take it all in Y/N. Your so tight I think I might come early."

The slapping of our skin, the muffled grunting and whimpers, echoed through the room. My mind swirled as I tried to keep up with my ragged breath. The atmosphere was so heated and intense as Overhual pounded into me senselessly. His cock every so often grinding against my clit constantly hitting my spot.

"S- stohhp! I- iii... please.~"
Of course my pleading went ignored.

Overhaul had stripped himself and I of our clothes then took me right her on the couch.

It was as if my body was asleep because I had no control or resistance. That guy from earlier's quirk was effecting me too well.

I couldn't keep up. My mind would only focus on the mix of pain and pleasure I felt.

Overhaul was very persistent about how he went about sex. Him being a germaphobe was probably one of the reasons.

Beads of sweat trailed his forehead as he picked up the pace, bending forward to get deeper tension.

When I peek at him his own golden pair of eyes had been filled with lust, hungry for more, not wanting to stop anytime soon until he was satisfied.

"H- holy fuck. I'm getting close."
Overhaul grunted painfully and gripped the side of my hips, nails digging into my skin from from between his gloved hands.
Then I felt his legs buckle over me, his pace Intense and the familiar feeling that he was releasing.

And with his last thrust he in closed space between us as he locked us in that position. His fluids filling it's way into me. My abdomen became hot and creamy as it churned deliciously.

He didn't pull out until He was absolutely sure I was stuffed with his cum.

And that's how it went from then on.

I'd try my best to avoid these situations. I'd hide, I'd beg, id throw a tantrum like a child ,but he always ends up between my legs.

I refused to leave my room for anything, because I knew what would happen next. Sometimes when I refused to see him, Overhual would come to my room, do his business, and leave.

There were times were I didn't even resist and just let it happen.

This caused me to become depressed.
My mood became sour. I either slept a lot or didn't get any sleep at all. I Barley had an appetite anymore and I never had energy to do anything. The only thing that lifted my spirits was seeing Eri.

I'm not the only one who has changed. Overhaul has been acting way out of character. In a weird way, he's been nicer. He noticed how I've became depressed so he  sent one of his members to by me things like jewelry, hand bags and new clothes.

He was trying to buy my happiness. My obedience.

Of course I didn't care for any of those things. What was the point of having them if I was ripped away from my freedom.

To avoid any potential suicidal actions, he had his lackeys remove possible self harming objects in my room.

My life was completely falling apart. I felt like I wasn't even in control anymore. But today was just the beginning. Tomorrow would be the start of any entire new chapter that changed everything.

——————

Please Please Please Please Please
Check out my other published story I'm sure you would like! It's s perfect for waiting on the next chapter!

Thanks for reading!