"The Plan" Chapter Ten

After that day
I couldn't wait any longer to put my plan into action, so we decided to do it after dinner. When dinner was finally over a guard came to escort me to my room.
"Have a good night Eri." I said patting her on the head. "I'll see you tomorrow. Ok?" She responded with a nod and waved as we started to go our separate ways.
After that, the guard Reaz and I walked down the hall.
I was more scared of actually doing it, then getting caught.
"How are you so sure no one will catch us?" I questioned.
He flashed his Turquoise eyes to my direction.
"Overhaul left you in my care, so he doesn't bother coming down here, seeing there's no need to. Besides, he's not even in the building right now. Him and a couple of others left moments ago.
Even though the explanation was assuring, my heart continued to beat rapidly.
It's time
The guard had opened the door, letting me enter before him. He stepped in, after looking around to make sure we weren't seen, and closed the door, Locking it. I was a nervous reck, not knowing what to do first...Shirt! Right, take off the shirt!
I started to unbutton my shirt, but it was difficult from all the shaking I was doing.
"Aw~ya nervous?" He asked coming closer towards me.
I shook my head. I didn't need him to worry about me. I just needed this plan to work.
"N-no I just..."
He grabbed my hands.
"It's only natural since it's your first, but don't worry..."
He leaned in close to my ear.
"I'll make it feel good~"
He ripped my shirt apart making the rest of the buttons scatter everywhere.
He looked down at my chest, grinning at the view.
"Fuck yeah." He growled, licking his lips.
He roughly started to grab my breast.
I let out a squeal, which made him laugh.
This will be over soon Y/N. This will be over soon.
Just when he started to reach for my pants, a gigantic SLAM came from the door. Both our heads turned to see Chronostasis had broken open the door! My heart immediately dropped.
Oh shit.
Out of instinct, I fold my arms over my chest to cover myself.
"YOU FUCKING SLUT! I KNEW IT! AND YOU TRAITOR!!" He yelled pointing at Reaz. Chronostasis used his quirk to pin Reaz to the wall.
    What the actual fuck?! I thought Reaz said they weren't here! How did this white coated bastard find out?!
After thinking it couldn't get worse, overhaul appears at the door.
Oh shit.
"Oh, it's Reaz, huh? I've had quite a few traitors before and I'd always suspected you'd be one of them," he claimed, tugging on his gloves "Now you get to have the same fate."
Reaz, the guy who was once my guard, my protector, my watcher was now trembling like a little scared child, begging for his life. It was weird to see him so defenseless.
I was about to step in and try and stop overhaul, but Chronostasis blocked me, keeping me from interfering.
"Boss I-I'm sorry!! But SHE'S the one who came on to me! Said if I don't sleep with her then she'd tell you I raped her!"
This guy was so desperate he told a gigantic lie right to his face. I felt disgusted that he tried to lie on me right when I was trying to defend him!
"Enough of your blabbering bullshit." Overhaul said as he walked towards Reaz. I prepared my self for what he was going to do, but all he did was touch Reaz's neck.
I was confused at first...until I saw it.
Reaz's body tore apart to shreds. Blood
scattered everywhere all over the walls, bed, ceiling...and on me.
I looked at my red stained covered hands. I was going to scream but the throw up came first, splatting on the floor. Ugh, I felt awful.
"Get this place cleaned up and get her a new room with a bath." He demanded. But before leaving, "Oh, and be prepared Y/N. Me and you are gonna have a LONG talk later. Ugh. filth, filth everywhere."he mumbles.
He quickly walked away out of door.
I did not like the sound of that.
"Let's go. Now." chrono orders me. My plan had COMPLETELY back fired.

I was put in a new room with it's own bathroom in it,

   I have to get out of here or Overhaul's gonna kill me!!     When I was left alone, I quickly hurried to the window, in hopes that there weren't any bares only to find thick sticks of metal blocking the way

When I was left alone, I quickly hurried to the window, in hopes that there weren't any bares only to find thick sticks of metal blocking the way.
I let out a sigh of disappointment.
Nothing I could do now. At least I'll be clean before I reach kingdom come, I thought to myself as I began to start my bath.
I honestly thought I'd be scared for life if I witnessed death, (other than the shaking)I feel fine...mentally.    
    So that's overhauls quirk, huh? He never told me what it was as kids,and I can see why. A quirk that's fit for a monster.
I didn't really feel sorry for that guy (Reaz).
I'm mean what'd you expect from joining a mafia Gang. There's gonna be someone to die. Wether its you or the other guy.
And how dare he try to lie and say it was me! Serves him right.
I wonder how Eri's doing and if she herd all the commotion.
I'm done with my bath, so I get out to wrap a towel around myself. I don't leave the bathroom unless I'm dry.
While I'm rubbing myself off, I hear a loud burst come through the door from the outside.
(Geez why can't anybody walk in a room normally?).
"Y/N!!! OPEN THAT FUCKING DOOR!" I herd someone yell. I think it was Overhauls! First time hearing him raise his voice.
This really scared me considering the fact that he just killed someone...
and that I could have been next.
I froze.
"Um I'm still bathing..." I lied, as I spoke, my voice cracked. He obviously didn't care since he kicked the door down!
I looked at him in shock as I backed away.
He had probably changed clothes but, I wouldn't know, because he wasn't wearing anything except pants and his gloves.

Ignore shirt and mask and pretend he has gloves, hehe

Not even his bird mask.
The last time I saw his bare face was at the bar, where he kidnapped me.
Looking at his familiar Face now, there was nothing that could convince me that wasn't Kai. The slight curve in his brows, the slant in his eyes, and mole. Oh god that mole is solid proof he's Kai.
He roughly grabs my hand and shoves me out the bathroom door. He pushed me so roughy I fell to the ground from loss of balance, still holding on dear life to my towel.
"GET UP." He commands. He puts both hands under my arms and forces me on my feet, and when I got up he just pushed me on the bed!
Oh no.
When I try to sit up he's already climbing on the bed to get on top of me!
We're alone. In a room. On a bed. Half naked. I know what this means...
"Oi wait! Y-you said I had TWO weeks! TWO weeks! I still have a week left!" I yelled trying to get from underneath him.
All he did was grin as he pinned my arms to the bed.
"Congratulations. You deducted the time you had left. Should have thought about that before trying to screw around with Reaz. And out of all the people here, why Reaz?"
"I- I didn't do it because Of what you think! I did it because we made a deal!"
Overhaul just looked at me, real hard.
"Do you usually sell your body like that Y/N? Because If you do, then that makes you a slut, and I have no need for you. So, do you want the same treatment as Reaz?"
I eyes grew wide.
"Please! Please no! I don't normally sell my body! I don't, I swear!" I yelled.
He smiled as he seemed to be enjoying my suffering and my struggle.
"Let's test that theory out, shall we?"