"The Answers" Chapter Eight

Comment on my stories guys, I'd like    to know what you think! Love ya🥰 and enjoy!

I've herd crazy favors before like, "Y/N can I barrow ¥170?" Or "Y/N I need you to bale me out of jail." But BEAR MY CHILD takes the number one spot.
My mouth hung open and my eyes grew 2x's bigger.
I had to make sure.
"Excuse me I'm sorry did y- you say bare your child? I don't think I herd you correctly."
"Oh you herd me alright" he answered.
I was completely shocked at what I had herd, but I had to keep calm. Keep pushing through.
"Why would you want me to do such a thing? Not only do I not know you, I'm 18!" I told him.
He sighed.
"Didn't you already figure out who-?"
"You are NOT Kai! Like I said before the Kai I knew would never do this." I snapped at him. I was getting pissed off at this entire bizarre conversation, but I managed to keep my cool.
"Well at this point it doesn't matter who you think I am. But what you will know is that I'm overhaul. Leader of the Yakuza, and I need an heir to raise into a fine leader."
Oh
So That's why I'm here.
That's why he stalked me.
Kidnapped me.
Hid me from the world.
So I can..
I didn't say anything for a long time. Out of all emotions to feel like fear, anger, and confusion, I felt betrayal. But I don't exactly know why.
"So Eri isn't yours?" I questioned.
He raised an eyebrow. Chuckled, and shook his head.
"No, she's not mine. She's is my masters granddaughter though. I'm looking after her." He said.
Looking after her.
I figured she wasn't his daughter since I didn't see a resemblance, But something told me that's not the only thing she was here for.
"Well it won't do you any good since I'm on (my period) right now." I lied. I just got off the day before yesterday. I'm desperate for any accurate excuse.
"Oh that won't Matter since I plan on conceiving in two weeks. That should give you enough time, right?" He informed.
My frown formed deeper at his words. My trembling hand clutching the bottom of my shirt.
"Don't look too sad Y/N, you'll get your phone call but you will be watched of course. Only to tell your folks and your friends your all right."
I understood everything thing now. Like why he kidnapped me and hid me away. But what I didn't know is...
"Why me?"
"Why you?" He repeated in question.
"Yes. Usually people pair so that the offspring would have a powerful quirk...but that's not the case here, because I don't have one. So why me?"
He paused probably thinking for a second.
"Well since you don't have a quirk and I do it makes it a better chance the child's quirk would be like mine. And Well, I felt like you were the right person. More importantly your a clean virgin, right? I can't have my child by a dirty slut for a mother. And your the closest girl I've ever personally been around, so it worked out."
I couldn't believe this was happening. For a moment I forgot how to talk. I took a big gulp to unclog the knot in my throat.
I refuse to take this. I WOULDN'T except it like this. I stood up to look more dominant and less scared.
Does this monster have any sympathy!
"I know Who Kai is. An introverted but sweet guy who's been by my side since I was little. Who always protected me and cared for me. It broke me when he disappeared but I'd never expect to reunite like this. Why would he change into such a... a monster!"
The same silence there was before surrounded the room again.
I gave a small prayer that hopefully something would come through to him, but I guess I was wrong since he didn't look convinced.
"Well if that's finally out the way," he said standing up, adjusting his tie, "then I'll leave you to continue your day. Guard!" He called. As soon as he called a man came in to escort me out.
Ok. I'm done with the calm negotiation shit.
I lunged ,storming towards Overhaul.
"I'M A HUMAN BEING YOU SICK BASTARD!!!"
He didn't look too surprised that I finally lashed out. Just calm and collected like always.
Of course the guard had stopped me before I could get even touch him, hauling me over his shoulder, he carried me towards the door.
I was now at full on tantrum mode, kicking my feet and swinging my arms around, making it harder for the guard to get me out the door.
"THIS IS NOT LIKE YOU! WHERES THE OLD KAI WHO WASN'T SUCH A MONSTER!!?"
Even when I was out the door and down the hallway, I was still screaming my lungs out. It was a mess of snot and tears drooping all down my face.
I was returned back to my room instead of the living room, where I cried and cried my eyes out. There was no hope for me.
What am I possibly gonna do now.
I thought of what I could have possibly done to deserve this.
What the hell did I do?! Why me?!
When I felt like all hope was lost for me then and there, I felt something on my shoulder.
I turned around to meet a big pair of ruby red eyes looking at mine. Eri.
I must have cried so loud I didn't notice she come in. I sniffed at her attempt to comfort me. It was adorable.
Then the most miraculous thing happened.
Eri moves her hand from my back to my cheek. And strokes the tears away.
"It's okay." she said assuring me.
This only made me cry more as I wrapped my arms around her. We both stay there on that bed as a ball of sadness.
This gave me faith and hope of what I needed to do next.
Sure I was in a weak state now, but little did everyone know I'm coming up with a plan to get out of here.
And I'm taking Eri with me.